Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah... Agnes that's gorgeous! Love ur style. ^_^

That's cool Niki! Love the texture and layout! I love Tomb Raider. ^_^

And I've commented on the One Photo Challenge stuff. :P

:lol:! It's Jess n' Trent! Love Jush! I think she'll like it Teegz!

entry for imitation challenge, i imitated siri...but...gawd im still unsure about it... *ponders* meh credits in the challenge

darknesshasnoaid.jpg

Scarlet Crystal said:
question: how long does the average wallpaper take you people to make?
[post="1154191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i know that wasnt directed at me, but since no one answered, it usually takes me one to three hours.

anyway...
these are for a couple challenges. no brushes or textures were used, so, um... boo ya. and i think the font is lucida. and the text and pics are mine. wow. crazy credits. fun fun. i need to sleep.

and a link for those who cant see it
another link

Oohhh!! Pretty!!! (y)

I made it visible for people who can't see the thumbnail; hope you don't mind...

DB: :thud: Holy felgercarb man......how do you do it? HOW? Those are jsut simple pics...and WOW ::dies::

Karen : That Elektra one :thud: Such awesooomme blending :eek: I like the pic to the left the most :D

ETA: Your sig Karen :love:

agnes -- You are so talented and wonderful; I just want you to know. Your work is really inspirational, and this piece is a perfect example of that. I love it (and I really want to see this movie!).

Leslie said:
agnes -- You are so talented and wonderful; I just want you to know. Your work is really inspirational, and this piece is a perfect example of that. I love it (and I really want to see this movie!).
[post="1162729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*blushes* Your words mean so much to me, thank you!

And you should go see Hotel Rwanda. It's sooooo good (and also, it was robbed at The Golden Globes. But that is a rant for a different thread *fumes*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back