Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addicted 2 Alias said:
Hey :hi:

My best friends birthday is coming up and though i've gone and bought her all her pressies and everything, I was thinking that she'd love a wallpaper with photos of us and was wondering, seeing as how i am not nearly as tallented as u brilliant people when it comes to computers, that maybe one of you guys could please make one for me? If i like gave u the pictures and everything.....

please pm me if you can do it. you have no idea how much I'd apreciate it

Aly xx :angelnot:
[post="1389603"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'll take a whack at it. ^_^

Ok. Erm...

Riley: The Mean Girls one :lol: I love that movie and your wp does it justice :D I love the layout.....it's just perfect. And the texture of it and the pictures you used just make it beautiful :D And that Mary-kate & Ashley wp is cute too. I love the colors on both of them and the layouts are so great. (y)

Jaimie: DUDEEE! You needa make a tutorial (y) OK. Let's see...the Ian one is so gorgoeus. I love the colors and the brushwork is just killing :shocked: I love the pics you used...and the focusing on his killing beautiful blue eyes :thud: LOVELY (y) And your next layout!!! I just wanna keep staring at it :blink:

Agnes: I have seen only part of Pulp Fiction...and I actualyl saw taht scene. :lol: Hhaah taht was a great moment to make a wp of :lol: I love the aloyut and the texture you used :D

Jaimie: DUDEEE! You needa make a tutorial (y) OK. Let's see...the Ian one is so gorgoeus. I love the colors and the brushwork is just killing :shocked: I love the pics you used...and the focusing on his killing beautiful blue eyes :thud: LOVELY (y) And your next layout!!! I just wanna keep staring at it :blink:

thanks Cynth, I'm working on my site now. it should be up by next week.....you can visit the splash page in my sig, and here's the link Dead Drop's New Home, but I'm working on the tutorial, and I'm making a few sets of brushes too.

^_^ Your welcome. And I already visited the splash page :lol: I was looking for the link to your battle site though...what happened to that :confused:

Sophie..that's so cute and random. I like the multicolored lines going along the bottom right corner ^_^

thank you girls :smiley:

Garden State said:
Soph, is that rainbow brite?
[post="1394486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
what do you mean Jaimie? yeah sorry (remember the non fluent thing yet) :P

For the cutie challenge. Gael Garcia Bernal. Because I *heart* him.

TITLE: Into My Eyes
PICS: Google image search
TEXTURES: Thia, Just Dreaming, Kris
BRUSHES: Thia
FONT: Times New Roman

one i entered for the movie challenge.

post-2450-1119809791.jpg

poppodedoopdeee.

Entry 2 for Cutie challenge.

Two versions. Forgot which one I entered. The one with the blue border I think :confused:

WP for 'The Inside' (new show) I made recently...

Texture: laura27md @ Creative
Brushes: Pretty Brush

th_theninside1b.jpg

ahha quite an obsession with this pic I see :lol: I love the crack to the left of his head. Is that a brush or the texture? :thinking:

ETA: Puahahaha. :mellow:

Credits:

Pics: Cap_It (I think :thinking:)
Brushes: Insomniac.

^ It's a brush. :smiley: (Pretty Brush) And yeah, I made the icons from the WP. :lol:

Oh wow, King Kong art already, huh? ^_^ I love the style of both of them. They're really great as a pair. (y) Love the blood spatter... Is that a paid brush or does Thia offer that one for free? I don't remember seeing it... Anyway, the texture use in the Ann one is really gorgeous, too! :smiley:

P.S. Didn't realize Brody was gonna be in this till now -- so thanks! :lol: Loved him in The Jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back