Noooo! Why did you do it?! WHY SO SERIOUS?

Was exaggerating with "huge." I did say post-production though, which means yeah, they're actually done with his parts. But I believe I read somewhere there was going to be a 2 month delay because of it... I hope otherwise, though.

Yeah prolly wouldn't be good to show him getting the felgercarb kicked outta him at the theatres, so soon after his death.

Yeah prolly wouldn't be good to show him getting the felgercarb kicked outta him at the theatres, so soon after his death.

release it sooner and make it a memorial movie for heath :P Hopefully it will be HUGE and he wont be remembered as the --- butt loving cowboy :P

I always hear stupid rumors in the news about people complaining about releasing the movie at all because it would be offensive since Heath just died. I don't know where they pulled that crock of ---- from but it wouldn't surprise me since people love to complain about anything and everything as often as possible.

I think it would be offensive if they DIDN'T put the movie out. That was his CRAFT, for goodness sakes! That's what he did, what he loved to do. To toss the movie aside and not using it to honor him by showing what he truly loved to do just...seems so *wrong* to me.

Scrapping a Movie because an Actor died really does seam strange. And it's not like this was the first one where a Crewmember died before the Project was done...

Having said that, i still know neither what the Film is, nor who's the Corpse.

Back