Nora Roberts

Brittany said:
actually I did read the short stories on her site that go along with them!! They were awesome! So sweet, but too short! and Bridget, you say Montana Sky is good? I just got it today while I was at the grocery store ^_^
Yeah, i also thought they were too short.. besides, she shuold write a wedding.. she never writes wedding.. have you noticed that? :blink: :P

hmmmmm, I luv Cordina's Royal Family..... :D or perhaps, Table for Two or the ballet ones...what were they called? Reflections and Dreams I think...

the ballet ones? :thinking: I remember one about a girl named Kate and I think her mom had been a ballerina too.

And Montana Sky is a romance of course...;)...it just has some mystery to it as well.

:lol: yup, ur name starts with a b therefore you are Ballerina Bridget and I am Ballerina Brittany (cuz ppl always called me that too) lol. :P

and I think you'd like that one, so check it out! ^_^

Brittany said:
hmmmmm, I luv Cordina's Royal Family..... :D  or perhaps, Table for Two or the ballet ones...what were they called?  Reflections and Dreams I think...
omg! i read Cordina's royal family :jawdrop: :jump: it's one of my favorite books!

i want all three of the princes :love: :clap: :lol:

damn, that was such a romantic book :sigh:

i also read the second one to it but i definitely liked the first one more

ahhhhhh! Awesome nance!! haha, I luved it too! It was very romantic...one of my favorites of hers!! :P hehe, we seem to have a lot in common on books...must be cuz we're like half sistas cuz of Bridget. :P :lol:

:lol:

hmm... i think i'm going to get Montana Sky next time i go to the library

:Paranoid: i haven't read the books on my school list yet

Hey yall!

I'm now starting Homeport, its okay..don't think its one of her best...well I am only on the thrid chapter. Any goods ones I can pick up at the library??

~KM

wow!!! :lol: i dont know how i got in this thread at all! honestly im soo lost! :blink: i honestly thought this is what are you reading now...honestly then i posted and typed up my little summary of books im reading and then i looked back after i clicked the submit button and... :eek:pps: its nora roberts! :lol:! sorry about this!

Back