Olin Hopes For Alias Return

All right! So glad you joined!! :D

Unfortunately the clip of Lena that was up on The Today Shows main page yesterday isn't there anymore :( They apparently change them everyday.

Realplayer Basic version 8 I think, and winzip....any? ^_^

So lilydale, u saw the clips at Alias-Media? I'm just downloading them now and I'm gonna be sad and look at the body language!

Yep, download both, :smiley:

smegheadalways said:
So lilydale, u saw the clips at Alias-Media? I'm just downloading them now and I'm gonna be sad and look at the body language!

Yep, download both, :smiley:
k thx. ill go download now! :smiley:

i went to realplayer.com and i cant find the basic real player. all i see is the real player one which u have to pay money for. help!

This is great news Lena Olin is perfect in the role as Spy Mom and she adds such spice to ALIAS! (y) :D

Like the pictures that were posted of her from the talk show very animated! ;) :cool:

Seems she got a good plan and is pacing herself it also adds to energizing her career with movies! (y) ;)

In fact, ALIAS is helping all their careers so that ought to tell ABC Network something about the show ... it is a definite hit! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D

How about the ALIAS writers surprising even the cast with the Season Finale ending! :cool:

Enjoy your evening! :smiley:

Lynne

PS Glad Tommy put an end to the Gossip columns it was turning my stomach to read all that junk! I like to talk more positively about the show, characters, and actors/actresses! I was tired of shifting through all the garbage! :thinking: :angelic: Glad to have the space devoted to better and interesting news! :rolleyes:

No need to comment on the PS the space should be saved for the interesting stuff I know most of you agree with me and the ones that don't can read that junk else where! ;)

i hope she returns even if its for part of the season she played her part so well and i luved her character so i hope she can work out her schedule!!
~Kay~

Back