OMG ALIAS MIDSEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyGirl5

Cadet
OMGOMGOMG
ABC just released their fall sched and alias is <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>still sunday @ 9 but its a midseason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>OMGOMG IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :( :thinking:

Natalia said:
Could you explain what this means to an uninformed person who has never been to the US? Please! :smiley:
Okay, I think I've got it. By fall, you mean winter, and you mean January? :confused:
At least that's what I could figure out from information somewhere else.

:angry: I'll be in India for a couple of months at that time, so I'm not going to be seeing any new Alias for nearly a year. :angry:

Natalia said:
Could you explain what this means to an uninformed person who has never been to the US? Please! :smiley:
well this means that in the US Alias most likely won't premier till January (which means we will have to wait 8 agonizing months to find out what happens - which by the way is the least of my worries because most shows are not made midseasons if the network really likes them) but its possible that if the show that is currently in that time slot gets canceled really quckly - Alias might premiere sooner than January
But unfortually usually making a show midseason without good reason (ie - NBC's crossing jordan was a midseason but that was due to the main character having a baby in real life so they let her have a break) is never EVER a good sign.... :thinking:

Here is the contact info for ABC. If we flood them with phone calls, emails, and letters, this may just change their mind about moving Alias to midseason. So make sure you email and phone as many times as you can.

Snail Mail:
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Email: (make sure you put ALIAS in the subject line)
netaudr@abc.com

Phone:
(818) 460-7477

I know there is a rule about no caps, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for JJ's new show but not at the expense of Alias!

V. upset!

:( :( :( :(

This really sucks. It looks like next season will probably be the last for Alias. ABC is killing there best show by putting it on mid-season. The only thing I can think of is hopefully it will be like Crossing Jordan and get good ratings when it comes back. Stupid ABC.

that was what i said too, the first time i read about this news 🇳🇴

I am terribly upset...i'm off to email abc now :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back