Season 5 Out of the box

Kate357

Cadet
Judging from the episode description and the pictures on alias media. The Grey haired man is "out of the box" and my guess is that he's Rene's father.

i was wonding anyone knew if in the last scene of the second episode, renee had the box in her posession, if she was the one to steal is from the cia and now it resides with her wherever she is..

You heard it here first...person inside the box is < BILL VAUGHN > Highlight to read. And by the look of those promo pics, < He has a connection with Renee', almost like a FATHER!!! Which would mean Renee' and Andre' are BROTHER and SISTER!!! Say it with me, BILL VAUGHN IS ALIVE! > Highlight to read.

I don't see how I could be wrong.

Based on this information, there is a lot of splainin to do about to why he is alive and why Dean wants him so bad...

Thoughts? ^_^

You heard it here first...person inside the box is < BILL VAUGHN > Highlight to read. And by the look of those promo pics, < He has a connection with Renee', almost like a FATHER!!! Which would mean Renee' and Andre' are BROTHER and SISTER!!! Say it with me, BILL VAUGHN IS ALIVE! > Highlight to read.

I don't see how I could be wrong.

Based on this information, there is a lot of splainin to do about to why he is alive and why Dean wants him so bad...

Thoughts? ^_^

I'm liking this! I hope this turns out to be true! That'd be an awsome twist! :woot:

Back