Season 5 React: Out of the Box

What would you rate "Out of the Box"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i knew it was her dad in there!

man, this is a good eppy so far, but why did Renee cut her hair :blink: she looked better with longer hair :P
looks like she was friggin attacked by a weed wacker
its hideous

OGM HES THE DESANTO DUDE?!

"she calls herself renee" WHO THE EFF IS SHE

aw damn it now im sucked back in!!!!!!

oh wow! hahaha nice twist!!

but the next episode got me pissed, they're sending Rachel in a skanky outfit :blink: thats syd's alias! :angry:

oh and don't forget to BREATHE Jannie Poo! :hug:

Anyone think that we're gonna get our old sloane back?

I love tom... :D

Yeah, no Alias next week...but there is Pirates of the Carribean.

i'm so confused about sloane now! cuz we thought he turned evil last year and he wasn't so i dunno if he's just playing with them so he can find a cure for nadia orrrr :confused:

hahaha Jaimie! i know!!! i was like "woah!" 🤤

I am in shock.... Is this Alias.. Brain transplants, Syd is just trusting everybody. They are going
to make Vaughn a bad guy watch.

4, I was hoping for Rambaldi. But OMG, Thomas is just so edible.

Thomas is definitely growing on me I have to admit. I think his character is interesting partly because we know so little about him. He's also smart, mysterious, and really good looking which doesn't hurt either. :P

oh wow! hahaha nice twist!!

but the next episode got me pissed, they're sending Rachel in a skanky outfit :blink: thats syd's alias! :angry:

oh and don't forget to BREATHE Jannie Poo! :hug:
i'm breathin

and yeah skanky rachel :blink:

anyway i gave it a 4 - i know i was shocked too :P
and you guys that like balthy... *sigh* 🇳🇴
hehe

I think I'm going to be somewhat confused about "Out of the Box" until the next episode ("Solo" 11/10).

If the man in the box isn't really Renee's "papa", then who is he? I didn't catch who he was, and what he has to do with anything. Is he connected with Prophet 5? Was he a part of the Helix project? Hopefully everything will be explained in the next episode.

Anyway, I thought it was cool that the last scene of "Mockingbird" showed Sloane leaving the courtroom, while the last scene this week was him entering APO again. Just a thought.

I gave "Out of the Box" a 3, because it was good, but it wasn't as exciting or intense as last week's episode (which I gave a 4).

Can't wait to see "Solo". It looks pretty interesting to me. Too bad we have to wait two weeks to see it!

-- Josh

God I'm loving the show this season. I have about a million questions right now, and I need to go watch the episode again.

But honestly, Season 4 was very good, IMO, but I don't remember feeling this confused and this anticipatory for the next episode. I *need* to know what's going on!

This was a great episode. I gave it a 4.

Tonights episode was ok, there were some great bits but the rest lacked.
I'm not really fond of Tom and Rachel, Tom really can't act, and Rachels just lame, shes got nothing to offer. I like Renee though, she seems cool.

So what I liked about tonights episode was:

Sloane- his storyline is interesting, even though we've been through the whole is he bad is he good thing already about a million times, I'm still intrigued. I loved the bit were he went to see the Senator- what a ruthless bastard.

The Renee's "dad" bit was cool - it was a good twist, I wasn't expecting it, the rest was satisfactory.

Also I just wanted to add that I'm not impressed with the promo for the next episode, I mean already Rachels taking the leading role :lame:

Back