Not open for further replies.
AliasHombre said:
nance said:
AliasHombre said:
nance said:
awesome outfit poncho! ::eek:ur naughty smilie::

this is mine:

2000-2001_ben.jpg
alright nance, but what are you gonna wear?
:hmm: what???
what what?
what whAt what what? :lol:

hah aok that was lame but i found it funny :D

nance said:
oh. :mellow:

yah know what, poncho..... :lol:
::runs::

Have any of you regulars notices how deep your conversations are. You dont even get past how you all want to kill yourselves before you say good bye for 30 minutes and then are back 5 minutes later crying about how your dog blinked.

AliasHombre said:
nance said:

Have any of you regulars notices how deep your conversations are. You dont even get past how you all want to kill yourselves before you say good bye for 30 minutes and then are back 5 minutes later crying about how your dog blinked.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i think i'm actually going to go to this New Years party. :lol: i really frickin want the 10 amazon bucks.

AliasHombre said:
nance said:

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back