PAINFUL STORIES

Everyone has experienced pain, whether you stepped on glass, got the car door slammed on you fingers, or slipped on an icy sidewalk and hurt your arm. I was wondering this cuz my bro broke a cup and i didn't see, so i just stepped on it by accident. And me being in pain lol, wanted to hear other painful stories lol.

Yes...I know one.

I was sledding down this icy hill at my grandparents house in Buffalo on New Years Eve about 4 or so years ago. Apparently I was just a tad bit TOO close to this stupid yellow sign pointing to the left. Needless to say, I crashed with the back of my head to it, knocking myself out for a few seconds. I went to the hospital with blood down my head to go through a heck of a lot of pain for them to staple it shut. I couldn't brush my hair for a week...;)

aww that sux. I heard this one on the radio. This girl's parents were away, and she brought these two guys, and one of her girlfriends over to her house. Well they ended up in her parents jacuzzi when all of a sudden they heard her parents car , the guys jumped out of the tub, and left through the back door, but as they hopped over the fence, one of the guys slipped and fell on his balls. OOOH, that must've hurt. N E ways he ended up getting stitches and the guy said that was the most painful thing he had ever felt. I bet lol.

btvaughn said:
Yes...I know one.

I was sledding down this icy hill at my grandparents house in Buffalo on New Years Eve about 4 or so years ago. Apparently I was just a tad bit TOO close to this stupid yellow sign pointing to the left. Needless to say, I crashed with the back of my head to it, knocking myself out for a few seconds. I went to the hospital with blood down my head to go through a heck of a lot of pain for them to staple it shut. I couldn't brush my hair for a week...;)
That really sucks... :(

Yes I agree, everyone has experienced pain. Some more than others. Real pain, internal pain. That kind I hate, it tears away at your soul, eating you little by little until you can't stand it any longer...

-sorry, i was feeling poetic at the moment

Betha Bristow said:
Yes I agree, everyone has experienced pain. Some more than others. Real pain, internal pain. That kind I hate, it tears away at your soul, eating you little by little until you can't stand it any longer...

-sorry, i was feeling poetic at the moment
*Snaps his fingers at hearing the powerful words of the poem* :P

ALIAS_RULES said:
aww that sux. I heard this one on the radio. This girl's parents were away, and she brought these two guys, and one of her girlfriends over to her house. Well they ended up in her parents jacuzzi when all of a sudden they heard her parents car , the guys jumped out of the tub, and left through the back door, but as they hopped over the fence, one of the guys slipped and fell on his balls. OOOH, that must've hurt. N E ways he ended up getting stitches and the guy said that was the most painful thing he had ever felt. I bet lol.
*covers mouth to stop laughter from attackin* I know that wasn't funny, but I imaginded the entire thing.....

i have experianced so much pain and not just by stepping on glass or falling but from people too sum ppl can just be cruel really cruel
but i have 2 stories hehe. .last september i wa sbabysitting these kids and they had just got this new puppy so they blocked of the kitche so he wouldn't go in there and they blocked off with these old closet doors until they got gates well on the closet door was this medal thing sticking straight up and i was running after the lil boy playing tag and then i slipped on the dogs water and hit my arm on that medal thing on that meadal thing (it gets kinda gross here) and i thoguht i had just scraped it but i was WRONG i looked at my arm and it split my skin up and blood was everywhere i was trying not to cry cuz i didn't wanna scare the lil boy but it was so hard not to so i called my mom and told her to cum over here real quick cuz my arm is bleeding everywhere and then she came a looked at it too bandage it up b/c she didn't know it was that bad so she had to take me to the hospital and i got 7 stiches it hurt so DAMN bad and now i have this huge scar on my arm and it looks horrible!!!

and my other one was when i was a lil like 5 or 6 i was sitting on a bench well thats wut i thought it was and all the other benches had a back to it so i thought mine did too so i started leaning back further and further wondering when i was gunna reach the back of the chair and BAM (lol) i fell right on my head on the cement and again blood was everywhere

Betha Bristow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
*covers mouth to stop laughter from attackin* I know that wasn't funny, but I imaginded the entire thing.....
so did i LOL!!!

AliasBabe12 said:
Betha Bristow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
so did i LOL!!!
It was hard wasn't it (trying not to laugh lol).

ALIAS_RULES said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Betha Bristow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
so did i LOL!!!
It was hard wasn't it (trying not to laugh lol).
yes it is its so funny!! lol i have seen many guys get hit in the balls LOL like today my friend Danika kicked the ball right at the guys balls LOL!!!! i was laughing so hard

I swear to God getting hit in the balls kills. I was playing street hockey with my friends, and I usually don't wear a jock, to lazy to put it on lol. Well N E ways i've been hit there a few times and it feels like you're gonna die. And once my bro was trying to go to the backseat in the car and he stepped on them, lol, that really hurt too lol. I could go on, but it hurts to remember lmao. :P

Back