Season 5 Pandora

I'm wondering if it's a sister he didn't know he had. Or it could be woman he met that knows something about his father or something mission-related.

UncoveringAlias said:
she looks like an agent, that her and Vaughn fake an accident in order to get into the ER
[post="1252307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What!? What episode is this is?

I just remembered something. In old folklore or Greek Mythology or something there is a Pandora's Box that Pandora opens and let's out all the horrible things into the world, like pain, death, disease, and violence. If they have a new character named Pandora, she can't be too good can she?

I doubt that there is a character named Pandora. Prolly some bioweapon, or maybe a metaphor for something that happens in the episode...it has something to do with Vaughn's dad, right? If so, he could be "opening pandora's box" so to speak, when he finds out some devastating intel about his dad...

^Makes sense. Vaughn does something that he was never supposed to do (Investigate his father's death maybe?) And now he's in too deep.

That girl was not Alice. Alice wasn't that pretty.

As to Pandora's Box - could they be referring to the Index? The Index is full of secrets that Jack and Sloan can use. For what purpose, I don't know; but I wouldn't be surprised if Sloan uses some of those secrets behind Jack's back to promote his own adgenda.

I have no comment about what could "Pandora's box" be on Alias. But I'm just kind of like "Whoa" that there is an episode named that. Whatever the intel may be, it better be good. All I know is that whoever or whatever it involves will most likely be getting a great deal more than they bargained for.

erm, I thought Izabella Scourupco was going to play Yelena???
I even can't remember where i read that, but I am pretty sure I did.

I saw those pictures on alias-media today, too, and I was like: There's no way in hell that this is a Derevko!!
They can't give us a blonde Derevko!

Hopefully I am totally mistaken with the character :blink:

Also, that girl was bleeding and she looked not very tough, and derevko's are always tough!

Celina said:
erm, I thought Izabella Scourupco was going to play Yelena???
I even can't remember where i read that, but I am pretty sure I did.

I saw those pictures on alias-media today, too, and I was like: There's no way in hell that this is a Derevko!!
They can't give us a blonde Derevko!

Hopefully I am totally mistaken with the character  :blink:

Also, that girl was bleeding and she looked not very tough, and derevko's are always tough!
[post="1255410"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no I don´t think she plays Yelena ;)

Back