Season 4 Rate: Pandora

What did you think of "Pandora"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
This episode rocked!!

One thing got me thinking. It was the story Katya told about how as a child Irina stood up to her father and ate the chocolate she bought with pick-pocketed money. It made me wonder, who are Mr. and Mrs. Derevko???? I don't ever expect to see them in an episode (they are probably dead), but what do you have to do wrong (or right) to raise three bad-a** daughters???? We have not met Yelena yet, but Katya and Irina are so ruthless, determined, and manipulative. I would love to go to a Derevko family reunion!!

Did you see at the end of the promo for next week that Syd was dressed as a flight attendant? Wowsers!

Zach

is it just me or Marshall is more concern about Jack's health than Jack himself?Why won't Jack see a doctor, does he know something that the rest of us don't regarding this Mutation? (could this alter his DNA?)

Also like that the story was about Vaughn for a change. MV so deserves to have plenty of air time and last night he got it.

Nadia visiting Katya in jail? Nadia and Sydney should know better than to trust a Derevko. afterall, Katya pointed a gun a Sydney's head and she stabbed Vaughn in the back to save Lauren.

As for the other Mr. Sloane that we saw at the end, I think he's the one manipulating the others by using Sloane's name. Beside they all know what Sloane is capable of doing and not that hard to believe that he would manipulate people to get his hand on another Rambaldi object.

Overall, a lot of things happened on that episode. I give it
(y) (y)

CJ

Ok, first of all, I'm totally loving how we're back to the Season 1 feel! (y)

Second, I enjoyed this episode, as usual. :smiley: It's weird to see Vaughn out on his own missions! I admit to being a little skeptical that his father is actually dead, because you know, this is Alias :lol:

Katya being back....awesome! And I agree with Janet 100%: "i still dont belive the real sloane is as innocent as he seems" - definitely not!!!!

I did like this ep but the scene with nadia/sydney talking about their mother looked sooo fake and forced i have to say i really don't like mia maestro. plus i hate her accent (no offense to her, like....people, or whatever). But even my dad thought that the scene between Vaughn and that guy was pretty good. I just think that for what they're being paid and how great they're treated, Michael Vartan and Mia Maestro could do better.

Overall, I liked it, especially the reveal of the OTHER sloane!!!! OMG I can't wait to see next week! Who was that guy talking to him at the end? All I can say is that that guy who's impersonating sloane needs to get his a** kicked next week's ep.

But, the point is, it's the writers fault. JJ is working too much on Lost (u can tell because Lost is doing so great), and you would think that Ken Olin (if any1 knows the show as good as JJ, Ken does) would get the writing teams act together. Why all the new writers? They don't know the show at all? They're all from Buffy and Angel!

I mean, when Nadia said "my god, syd" that sounded soo fake!

Like I said, can't wait for next week! See u guys soon!

<3, White Rabbit

PS-My friend Chris Rajad says hi!!! he's italian.

Was it just me or did Sloane look dissapointed that the rambaldi notebook was not stolen?

What if the real Sloane hired the fake Sloane to run operations for him?

The episodes I have to say are getting better. I think that its the fake Sloane that ordered that one guy to cantact Vaughn and make him think that his dad was alive. No? comments please!

What if the real Sloane hired the fake Sloane to run operations for him?

The episodes I have to say are getting better. I think that its the fake Sloane that ordered that one guy to cantact Vaughn and make him think that his dad was alive. No? comments please!

Those are both good points. Maybe fake Sloane is just a scape goat (is that the word I'm looking for?) for real Sloane. Any bad stuff real Sloane does, fake Sloane has to take the blame for it. And stuff real Sloane isn't allowed to be doing, fake Sloane can do it for him. Wow...this is gonna get annoying with 2 Sloane's quick. :P

Great episode!!

I liked the eppy but...... I'm tired of it being about Where's Daddy Vaughn. I like Alias best, when Syd is the main person on a mission in some kind of disquise. Although I love Vaughn....a little goes a long way. The blonde called it right...when she said for him to quit brooding!

I'm loving next weeks preview on AOL....is looks like the Alias of old. (y)

And too bad that the ratings took a tumble again against AI and Revelation. Seems only the true Alias Fan shows up each week! :redhair:

Does anyone know of a legal way to access a copy of this episode? I taped it last night and now the tape is not working and I am very upset. :( I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

I loved this ep!!!!!! I was so happy that they could have an ep that didnt cvompletely revolve around Syd and it could still be awesome!!! And the S/V part at the end was adorable :love: And, the fake Sloane - creeepy, but awesome!! It's getting so good and I'm so excited!!! I do have an idea about fake Sloane though:: (not really a spoiler, but I don't know if you want to see it)
I think maybe Irina's still alive and she made herself be 'fake Sloane' so everything she did could be blamed on him/ or they're working together. I just think (and hope) that it has something to do w/ Irina!!

OMG! When I saw the fake Sloane I started freaking out so so so so bad! Thats so creep! Ha, it was funny because my dad said before "Yea, whenever they say Sloane they say it like there is only one out there." and then what? There's another one! I'm glad that there is another Sloane out there who could be blamed for the recent stuff that has supposedly been the real Sloane's doing. I know I'm probably naive or something, but I really think that the real Sloane is a good guy!

P.S. I loved it when Vaughn was like "Consider this the second time you got rejected by the CIA." My friend was over and she was like "buurn."

ms.katejones said:
I can't believe you fell asleep!

Basically, Syd followed Katya's instructions to find a music box that was encrypted with a code that proved Irina didn't want Syd dead; the hit was paid for by a bank account registered to A. Sloane.

Vaughn goes on a mission with the bad guys to retrieve a Rambaldi manuscript from a CIA convoy, Dixon and the blonde baddie get shot, but Dix is ok b/c he wore his vest. Vaughn figures out his dad was dead all along; the bad guys were messing with him and Vaughn beats up one of the bad guys until they tell him they work for Sloane.

Back at APO, Marshall gets Jack's test results and tells spydaddy to get himself to a doctor, for Syd's sake; Nadia wants to believe her mom loved her; Weiss is in the dark as usual; and Sloane is poking his head in everyone's business.

BUT THE FREAKIEST PART is at the end when this crazy dude is pretending to be Sloane. This faux Sloane is the one who tricked Vaughn.

So S/V kiss at the end and plan revenge on the real Sloane, not knowing there is a Sloane Clone involved.
[post="1300790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HOLY felgercarb! im never falling asleep again!
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!
THANK U SOOOO much!!!!!

#1redwigfan said:
P.S.  I loved it when Vaughn was like "Consider this the second time you got rejected by the CIA."  My friend was over and she was like "buurn."
[post="1302004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I loved that too because I was sitting there like "NO VAUGHN!! Don't do it! You love Sydney!!" I mean, I was freaking out and then he pinned her down and said that and I was like "yeah, thats right!!" I was so excited that he didn't cheat on Syd. And then he was like "I know my father couldnt leave the people he loved, because neither could I" - and I nearly melted - HOW CUTE!! He was really terrific in this episode!!

I'll say it was good. However, what was in the episode, shows there will be great episodes in the near future.

I thought it was a great episode....there were so many unanswered questions it was the old ALias we all know and love when they tell you things at the end of an episode and don't give answers! It was great!

I'm loving the whole Sloane has a man pretending to be him, while everyone thinks Vaughn is bad, while Jack has some mutation disease that he is really mad at Marshall for! It's great!

i thought it was good. I liked how vaughn went rogue and how he was like "this is the second time the CIA has rejected you" to that blonde! haha i was like go vaughn! That girl got on my nerves.

But is anyone else totally confused about the two Sloanes? I am so confused

i found this ep boring. i seriously miss how things were in s1 :-(. IMO, M Vaughn should be BAD! *evil laugh*. now that would make Alias interesting again. 'cause if Nadia became bad, it would be boring (unless she dated Sark :jawdrop:) 'cause everyone is expecting her to be bad.

Back