Season 4 Rate: Pandora

What did you think of "Pandora"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Well I fixed the tape and was able to watch the episode after all. :D Thanks for the suggestion Sydney&Vaughn4ever. Wow, where to begin.

A fake Sloane!!! I don't think anyone was expecting that. That's what I love about this show. Even when you think you have it all figured out, they throw something like that in and then all your theories go out the window. LOL. How is Sloane going to get out of this one? Syd and Vaughn have been waiting for an excuse all season to go after him. I don't think anyone will believe him if he says he's been framed (except perhaps Marshall.)

Jack has a mutation? Where is this going to lead? I have a feeling Marshall is going to tell someone else about it (Maybe Sydney?) so that Jack will be forced to see a doctor. Another interesting twist.

As usual, I can't wait until next week. This time I will make sure I have a tape that works :smiley:

I love the moment when Vaughn slams that girl down and saids "Consider this the second time you've been rejected by the CIA" :lol: . I was so glad he didn't give into her. I was so happy when he rang that bell and Vaughn was there :smiley:. I really hope Jack follows Marshall's advice :blush: . Next weeks episode with the imposter Sloane looks really good :D .

Osiris said:
i found this ep boring.  i seriously miss how things were in s1 :-(.  IMO, M Vaughn should be BAD!  *evil laugh*.  now that would make Alias interesting again.  'cause if Nadia became bad, it would be boring (unless she dated Sark  :jawdrop:) 'cause everyone is expecting her to be bad.
[post="1302134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

a show is suppose to grow from where it started ... no season will be as good as the first one ... but I must say that all four seasons of "Alias" have been enjoyable ... and for that matter ... they are getting better and better ... ;)

WHO. THE. HELL?!.................. That's all I have to say about this episode. Somebody better quick tell me who that dude is!

Well...Vaughn rocks "consider this the second time you've been rejected"....the whole part about he couldn't leave the people he loved...

Next week, OMG!!

allaliasallthetime said:
But is anyone else totally confused about the two Sloanes? I am so confused
[post="1302127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YES I'M SO CONFUSED! And that's how I like it. Our Alias is back!!! :D :woot:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie/Hyp - you got it - our old Alias is back, with a vengeance, and a great plot twist!

This is the episode I had been waiting for - something to get things interesting again, get 'em rollin'! :D :smiley:

And man, if you saw that preview, holy smoking leprecauns batman, the bingo game is ready to roll!!!!!

I'm really hopeful that the second half of the season will be really good!

And everything about Bill Vaughn is getting more and more interesting now. Is he dead or not?

Hell yeah! Great episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the best episodes simply because of the Katya/Sydney confrontations. Throw Nadia into the mix and there was all sorts of drama, especially since it related to Irina, their mother.
Of course we have Jack and the genetic mutation and possibilities abound for the future.
Vartan provided us with the action.

Definitely one of the best.

:cool:

it was sooo great! :woot:

i was like whoa! vaughn's dad's alive :jawdrop: and then :thud: no he's not!

and :eek: another mr. sloane, that creepily looks like him

and :madfire: at the stupid blonde! grrrrr! who does she thinks she is! trying to take Vaughn away from Syd!

:lol: i loved it when vaughn said "that this as being rejected by the CIA twice" :lol:

^What are you still missing? Because I seriously thought this episode was BETTER than some Season 2 eppys. It had EVERYTHING. Every character conflict possible, twist, questions....

I'm a bit confused really, we know that the fake sloane is evil, but is Sloane still up to no good? Well probably right? And what was up with the box?

^^This is definitely an eppy worthy of a second and third viewing.......everything is starting to come together and it was all too much to absorb in one hour. I loved it and thought it was excellent.

I watched it in Omaha while visiting fam w/ no computer.......it was difficult not having this outlet to get on and speculate and obsess after the episode. (n) It is just not the same a week later. Cannot wait until tomorrow!!!!

This was the Alias episode I was waiting for, and I wasn't disappointed. The return of Katya, some revealing news, rogue Vaughn, Sydney/Katya and Nadia/Katya scenes, this episode was one of my favourites. I give it a 5 (y) (y) :woot:

This one actually got a 5
It was so great

But i mean come on, don't we have enough nightmares with 1 sloane,lol ;)

Back