Paper People

First of all, pee emmy list and addicts...

PM List:

Wild_Child
syd26
luckylass
kiwi
sabbiee_co
KAliasGirl
BrownEyedGirl
!n@$en+
frangipani
tunita
Phoenixwannabe
smartgirl2004
ohiochic2010
aprilsfool6
Lovygirl
WindyStar47
noggi16
SYD96
sydney_alias_vaughn
Nancy O
aliasobsessed89
Bubbles
Sakhmet
Vaughnlover15
alias#1
Garner_Chick6
Action!Vaughn
catfishally
syd_kicks_serious_ass

Addicts:
#1 - Bubbles (JuJu)
#2 - syd_kicks_serious_ass (Wach)
#27 - alias#1 (Bug)

Second of all... I love you guys!!! :group: Especially you, Wach... Thanks so much for the awesome reviews! They're the biggest help in the world! :woot: *squishes Wachie in a huge huggie*

And Joobie... Your sig! :rotflmao: I LOVE it!

*whispers to JuJu* Shurttuuuup! :blush2:

*whispers to Rach* Don't worry, it was EXTREMELY helpful!! *squashes Rach right back* :hug:

:shock:

Are you NUTS, Wach? You're fantabulous! Fantastical! Amazing! Wonderful! You're every writer's dream reader... :laughbounce:

But Wachiepoo, that is MORE than enough effort... It sure beats 'thx for the pm!' :woot:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

You know it was all happy and romantic. I should have known it wouldn't last for long.

The end of the chapter, well my jaw is still resting on my computer desk. Amazing.

Epitomising perfection is a chain of paper people; symmetry, a balance of equilibrium. When united, they stand with strength. But when alone, they are delicate, and even the slightest of winds will see their demise. Pivotal is the moment as this symmetry is ruined.

The way you start all your stories just baffles me. This got me thinking instantly. Even the title got me thinking just where you could go with a story like this. The words you use and your phrases are just incredible.

Infused in his mind is every painstaking detail, intricate in its design as it weaves itself into his memory. He watches her every move, studies her as if she were music to be memorised. Can't close his eyes, because he fears that if he opens them again, she won't be there. And he doesn't know how to deal without her there. Can't learn either, because she's all that ever haunts his mind.

I guess this is a sort of foreshadowing. It's so subtle that when you read through the first time you don't even realize it. It might not have been intentional. Poor Vaughn.

The first time I read through when Weiss came in, I was mighty confused. God he obviously has terrible timing.

"Vaughn, Sydney's been dead for two years."

Cai, that was just the best ending to any chapter. It was just awesome. This is going to be an amazing story. I can't wait to read more. Please pm me when you update.

Erica

OMG! What angst! I used to hate angst but now I've been finding myself reading it more and more!

So where is Syd? Is she actually dead or is this the whole "disappeared for 2 years when everyone thought she was dead"? And is Lauren going to appear in this?

Hmm... Jack should contact Vaughn and tell him Syd's alive and then they go SEARCHING for her!

(well you said the fic was very unplanned, so just throwing out suggestions.... :P )

PM me when you update. :D

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it so SAD??? Vaughn!!! I don't know who's side to be on! What does this remind me of? Probably 'A Beautiful Mind'. But I hated that movie, and I love this story. I love how he knows what he's doing but keeps doing it anyway. It's futile, and pseudo-masochistic but it makes him happy and I want him to be happy. But Vaughn can't keep living like that and ooohhhhhhhh, I want to wail. There are so many brilliant writers on this site! I :love: the story! It's BEAUTIFUL.

OMG.... you amaze me *nod nod*

As a prize for this chapter... you get a bagel!!! tee hee hee *gives cai bagel with a bite taken out of it* :angelnot:

Back