Passions

regina_alias

Alias Addict
Something needs to happen on this show and it needs to happen FAST. I'm getting really bored watching the same thing over and over and over again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, had to vent.

LOL

Ha. Tell me about it. I can tune out for like months and when I do watch it again..... it's still the same storyline and it hasn't even progressed a bit!!!!! It's like, WTF?!?! :o_O: I think it's the slowest moving soap out there!!!

And they need to get rid of Antonio and they need to get rid of him NOW! His character is felgercarb and the guy that plays him sucks.

And Beth too. Ugh. Hate her. And Kay. Eeeevil girls.

And I don't like Eve either.

Heh. Just realized, I don't really like anyone and I think the storylines are pretty felgercarb... why do I watch it?! :blink: :lol:

LOL.

I used to watch Passions, but when Tabitha started talking to her friends in the basement, I realized it was the silliest thing I'd ever seen.

I think the show has the worst actors. Terrible, IMO

I just watched half an hour of the show and... all I have to say is: :wtf: :o_O:

I was wondering what was in TC's shed... and it's a car... A CAR?!?! WTF?!?!? Retarded!

Luis/Sheridan/Antonio: GAH! Just pick Luis already! Put me out of my misery of seeing you with Antonio... Antonio needs to DIEEEEE!!

Liz: What the hell is up with her?! Seriously! She needs to die too. Or at least go back to that island with Antonio and never come back!

Like I said before, I hate Eve... so I could care less about her and Julian's son. We already know it's Chad... so that means Whitney and Chad are creating incest... ewwww!!

I think Fox is the only person I like. :lol: And maybe Ethan just a bit. And Gwen... and Charity and Miquel... but other than that... everyone else pretty much sucks. :lol:

i don't think that chad is julian and eve's son...the writers are making that too obvious and tooooo many people are not going to for the incest line.

i think thier kid is going to be someone we know, but someone we don't expect.

I think the show's plot stinks and yet i'm very much addicted to it. I liked the girl who played Theresa before (Lindsay Hartley) but the new girl sucks, and so does the new Fox. The other Fox was HOT!!!

ohh yeh im so angry with it i havent watch it for about two weeks and nuthin has changed weh i watch it today

I HATE THE NEW ETHAN

im in Aus so its probably far behing we are up to the part where Charity is having preminitions of Louice and Antonio (i think (Louices bro)) so i need to get home to see who gets Sharadin

aliasrocks515 said:
I think the show's plot stinks and yet i'm very much addicted to it. I liked the girl who played Theresa before (Lindsay Hartley) but the new girl sucks, and so does the new Fox. The other Fox was HOT!!!
[post="988890"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They're taking time off to be with their baby.

But yeah, this Theresa sucks.

I'm glad they killed off Antonio... the guy could not act!!

I really want Sheridan to get her baby back. But I don't want Beth to go to jail because her and Mrs. Wallace crack me up. Maybe Beth will say the babies got switched somehow. Also, it better not be Antonio's kid because Luis and Sheridan need a break.

I watched this show when it started and it was semi-normal and decent for a soap opera. i think passions and days have been getting more and more sci-fi and i don't like it. It's like they've run out of storylines! plus, half of it doesn't make sense. Remember when Beth kidnapped the blonde (Sheridan?) and kept her in the basement for like what seemed like a year? that was ridiculous. i won't watch these shows for a month or more, and then when I do again, it doesn't seem like the story has progressed much and i'm caught up by watching the one day! grrr

Back