Perfect Strangers

The only thing wrong with this epilogue and story is that it is over. I loved this story and the epilogue just topped it off perfectly.
Thanks for the PM

You made me shed a tear.....can't shed more because I'm at school and the kids will wake up from nap wondering what is wrong with their teacher. :smiley:

Loretta :smiley:

Awe...
I loved it!
Thanks for all the PMs.
The epilogue has to be my favorite part of this whole thing *nods*
It was perfect.
Amazing job Carolyn!
-Ash

kacl said:
You made me shed a tear.....can't shed more because I'm at school and the kids will wake up from nap wondering what is wrong with their teacher.  :smiley:

Loretta :smiley:
[post="1488895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
awww! thanks Loretta :smiley:

shotput25ash said:
Awe...
I loved it!
Thanks for all the PMs.
The epilogue has to be my favorite part of this whole thing *nods*
It was perfect.
Amazing job Carolyn!
-Ash
[post="1488976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks hunneh

AliasSydney502 said:
Awesome!!! do a sequel!! do a sequel!! *chants*

~Elektra
[post="1488997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I am not a writing machine :shiftyeyes:

Again, I will say, to my husband, my soul mate, my lover, my life. You have given me everything in the world, you have supported me through my dreams, my hopes, my downfalls, you gave up your dreams so I could have mine, I will never be able to thank you enough for that…but seeing you in our home every night is thanks enough because I know that you will be there, smiling at me when I wake up.

To my family, my friends, my son, and my Perfect Stranger.
:love: Aww. That was such a beatiful ending.

I can't believe it's over. *sigh* But it was a great story. Thanks for all the pms!

Again, I will say, to my husband, my soul mate, my lover, my life. You have given me everything in the world, you have supported me through my dreams, my hopes, my downfalls, you gave up your dreams so I could have mine, I will never be able to thank you enough for that…but seeing you in our home every night is thanks enough because I know that you will be there, smiling at me when I wake up.

To my family, my friends, my son, and my Perfect Stranger.

:love: awww omg that was such a sweet ending ^_^

that was adorable carolyn!! :D

WOW ok EXAMS SUCK! im so so so so sorry it took til now for me to read all ur updates but i had exams.

but now im so so so happy i got to catch up cos this was absolutely amazing.

it was a whirlwind of adventure and emotions....and each chappie was written so beautifully.

that first date? *swoon* absolutely amazing.

and then the whole wedding fallout.......i cried! man, im such a wuss sometimes.

but seriously dude, i loved every minute of it.

and now to the articles, u know i was prolly the biggest fan of those articles....i just loved thema nd the way it was like an insight into Syd's mind, but with a twist. and that epilogue was perfect. different to others, and kept in with the style of the fic, but absolutely perfect, it summed up everything and it was just cool.

and ur characters were very riich and even tho it was AU, very true to what they're really like. Loved Syd's fire, and the way Vaughn was always lookin out for her. and most of all loved the way they bounced off each other so well, the writers should take a leaf outta ur book! they were so gorgeously written, and the had such magnificent personalities that really, i fell in love with.

They really were Perfect Strangers.

great work. PM when u hav a new fic.

Cheers, Rach xxx 🦋

honestly this is the best fic i have ever read
not necessarily the whole sv aspect of it but the way that it was written
those first chaps where an article was published each time was amazing
i spent my day reading this instead of studying for my exams but it was so worth it
i love how u wrote those articles
do you write articles for a libving
coz all those articles were so friken true
u spoke the words that noone else dared to say
and the way u wrote it u were so realistic about it all
i absoloutly adored it and am so glad that i clicked the little link in the sig
absoloutly amzaing
the besat fic with meaning ever
i loved it

~dani

ps can i have a pm for anything you EVER write

Back