Personal Milestones

It was in the announcements forum about a week ago because of having members post so much here, like saying "I have blahblahblah, now I have blahblahblah" etc, it was getting annoying.

So, now, either post Personal Milestons (something VERY significant in your life) or you can still post your post count (even though I don't know why because its obviously visible to everyone) but they must be unusual or important numbers and try to explain why.

Tommy said:
It was in the announcements forum about a week ago because of having members post so much here, like saying "I have blahblahblah, now I have blahblahblah" etc, it was getting annoying.

So, now, either post Personal Milestons (something VERY significant in your life) or you can still post your post count (even though I don't know why because its obviously visible to everyone) but they must be unusual or important numbers and try to explain why.
Okay I know I can do that! :cool:

After seeing the first page of this, i looked at my post count and it said 47. We all know the occurances of 47. okay i know not real Personal Milestone, but i have nothing to do but post here and watch the Australian open...sad but true

Intel said:
After seeing the first page of this, i looked at my post count and it said 47. We all know the occurances of 47. okay i know not real Personal Milestone, but i have nothing to do but post here and watch the Australian open...sad but true
No, actually the 47 thing can go here, because its an unusual number because of the ALIAS thing

Tommy said:
Intel said:
No, actually the 47 thing can go here, because its an unusual number because of the ALIAS thing
Good point.

FYI: The rules

IMPORTANT: New rules for this thread - your posts will be deleted if you do not comply!

You may only talk about MAJOR post count milestones - such as 50, 100, 500, 1,000 and going up by 500s from there (so 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000...) and "cool" ones (47, 5555, 1007, etc.)

In addition, you may NOT DOUBLE POST. If you would like to add something, feel free to do so, but edit your previous post and do not post again until somone has responded.

Please don't only post post count milestones - do life ones too!

Post in the spirit of this thread - don't just try to increase your post count!

Non-compliance with these rules may result in your post count being lowered or set back to zero.

Have a great day :lol:

Well since I am a webmaster a major one is that Invisionfree very soon will have skins for their board!! :smiley: Yes, I am so excited it is a great milestone!

Back