Pets

hmn we have several animals....we have a black poodle named max...hez got the devil in him, i swear :D i have a cat named frisky....shes my baby. i've had her since i was itty bitty...and i have a great pyrenees named maggie...shes my girl :D

I have a dog named petey... he's a goofy little thing that runs incredibly fast and doesn't know how to stay. He is also insanely spoiled with scratching from my mother... and feels he has to relieve himself on every single thing he sees when I take him for walks.

But, I love him anways, the little furball.

Existentialist said:
Nope, I don't think it's right to use mouse traps. We had a mouse in our house once. I lured it into a box and let it go outside.
I know I tried to tell my dad that they weren't right, but he set them anywhay when I was out and when I got home and sat down to watch TV I heard one of them go off and it got the mouse in it's middle instead if it's neck where it's supposed to, so I had to sit there and listen to it squeel until it died. I couldn't let it go because it's back was broken and it's insides wouldn't be able to function properly. So I cried, it was so sad and I can still hear it's little squeels. :(

:Aaaah! thats awful my friend came round and he has a phobia of rats and wen he saw sugapuf(my hamster) he screamed and yelled "er a rat!" i am so mad i nearly punched him he knows that i am obsessed wif my hamsta :angry:

I know what that feels like a friend of mine came over once and brought her b/f with her and he tried to kick my beautiful cat Tali, I yelled at him and threw them out of my house!!!

Back