Season 4 Pictures of Vaughn and Syd...

Jamison

Cadet
lol...I laugh just thinking about it. Did anyone else notice how cheesy their 'picture' of them in Rome was. That amused me...plus the fact that they didn't make them smile in any of them! If they knew Americans they'd know that we always smile in pictures.

i loved them all...lol...it's funny to think of all the technology they have, and they can't even give them decent pictures.

Oh yeah! Their faces were so straight and serious, but they had the tourist clothes and beautiful scenary. I wonder why the neighbors didn't ask about that! :lol:

That was strange... Tom was all into them being all warm and fuzzy toward each other, to the point of them dropping to the floor and going at it, i don't understand why the pictures were so "cold" and "boring"!!

That was probably the one inconsistency of the episode, except in the picture the dude made in the van of Vaughn in the scuba gear, he was wearing a brown shirt and suit jacket, when in actual fact, in the van he was wearing a black shirt and jacket!!!

Kelly V said:
I snorted all over the computer when i saw the baywatch pic being made of Syd and her expression was just like "Oh. My. God"
[post="1186551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol me too! Well, not the snorting part, but I definetly found that part hilarious.....that pic just didn't look right lol!

Kelly

I reckon it was just an excuse to have Jen in a bathing suit, even if it wasn't actually her!! It was for all the male fans of the show!!

Back