Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

I know your pain, Siri is seeing the ROTK trailer as much as she wants and I can't get it to work, I'm attempting that this morning actually. I can't understand why Viggo close up and semipersonal wouldn't show in front of POTC for you! :(

I can't wait for the sequel either! I'm also waiting for amazon to bring me the soundtrack (though I just ordered it last night) But still....I want it now! Not much with the waiting for me (I'm also getting the alias callendar). They need to ship faster!

*Agent Legolas* said:
A Johnny website had a link to the transcript for POTC so I'll have to find it and post the link in the spoiler thread! :D
I'm sorry, but have you posted the link yet? I looked over there and I didn't see it. Is it there or am I just really blind? :blink:

AgentNicBristow said:
"Who makes all these?"

"I do! and I practice 3 hours a day with them!!!!"

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate."

Meh, I know it isnt exactly correct, but it was one of my favorites! :D
lol! i love that line too just how johnny depp says it its hilarous!

and that would be great of potc topped second for the summer....maybe it can go far enough to top nemo! lol! like that would happen! ^_^ but still great job potc!! i helped at that! three times is like over twenty dollars! :lol:

Oh my felgercarb that is amazing! Thanks AL! The Depp thread in Celebrities have Imbd's favorite quotes, they are really good ones!

Lucky? Hmm, I guess, unless you don't like the guy a whole lot, that's ok though. Only 4 I haven't seen it that many times yet, I don't know if even Vicki has seen it her fourth it was planned though. Hmm, where have you been?