Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

Nad said:
Lucky? Hmm, I guess, unless you don't like the guy a whole lot, that's ok though. Only 4 I haven't seen it that many times yet, I don't know if even Vicki has seen it her fourth it was planned though. Hmm, where have you been?
lol!!yes nad it has been planned and those plans have fallen through but more plans have been made...FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: yah! fourth time for miss vicki im quite excited! ;)

*Agent Legolas* said:
Hope you have fun! Happy Orli and Johnny watching! ^_^
why thank you!! and i dont know how anyone cant have fun watching orli and johnny!! plus in this movie! i love this movie(hence the insane amount of times i have seen it thus far! :lol:!)

im kindof afraid to see it a 3rd time...dont get me wrong, POTC has to be one of my favorites of all time, i just dont want to kill it by seeing it too many times in a short time spand... :thinking:

true true.........but i havent gotten sick of it...........but now that you mention it...im afriad to see it tonight! LOL! :lol: lets hope it doesnt die! lol!!!

LOL!!!! thats what im wondering?! :blink: i dont know.....but now im afraid! :lol:

well im back....from watching pirates again(do i love this movie?! ^_^ ) and i can assure you all that this movie does NOT die the fourth time you see it! IT WAS JUST AS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH I LOVED IT AGAIN!!! i even jumped still in some parts! ^_^ still amazing.........im still in the pirates "buzz" quoting all over the house and singing the music and the "walk" :lol: "so thats the reason for all the.........." "reason's got nothing to do with it" ;)

OOOOO I LOVE PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!! lol i saw it first with my friends and i thought it was really really good of coarse and then i saw it again with my dad and bro on vaca and that night i had a dream about it and when i have a dream about it i KNOW it was GREAT FILM!!! and it was and don't kill me for saying this but i don't think orlando bloom is that cute but he was GREAT in the movie!!! i mean i fell in love with his character!!! lol and johnny depp was HILARIOUS!!! i loved him in it too!!! he was kinda like irnia you didn't know if he was really good or bad!!! lol anyways i LOVED it and im gonna buy it on DVD the FIRST day it comes out and i SOOOO wanna get the soundtrack!!

oo and i thought the gurl kiera who played elizabeth is SOOOOO pretty i wish i looked like her!!!

lauren vartan

There are some pics in the Keira/Natalie thread in celebrities if you want a look Lauren! I'm glad you liked the move so much I loved it too! :Patch: