Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

OK tell me if anyone else noticed this: Mr. Gibbs, the man who "scolded" young Elizabeth for singing about pirates, is the man with the pigs, Elizabeth recognizes him when Will brings her back to the ship.

Shoot, now I feel stupid, because when I was watching and Elizabeth says "Not more pirates" Gibbs says his little welcome, and Elizabeth says "Mr. Gibbs?" I feel stupid, I was so excited for recognizing it. :(

YOU NEED TO COME TO ALL LOTR!!!!! We love LOTR better than POTC too! POTC comes in after LOTR for me! Yah another LOTR fan! And your sig is awesome!!!!!

Hey I need your help, please post your best pics or links to pics here in the Depp forum or even Orli's thread! AL could you post the transcript link again?

I loved this movie. It had potential to be really stupid, but it was awesome. My friend Erika didn't like it...I think she's crazy or something. Oh yeah, and she said Orlando Bloom is "just okay". She soooooooo needs glasses! He's hot!

Nad said:
:geek: I didn't wear glasses and I knew he was hot! :P
lol! I had my contacts...and he looked even hotter than if I hadn't worn them. *sigh* I need to see the movie again....grrrrrrrruff to you Miss Vicki! ;) :lol:

Sadly enough, yes I'm a Jim Carrey fan to the fullest degree!!!! So you can't change my mind OR disagree with me, because I won't believe you

why does the girlfriend insist on always saying in front of the boyfriend that another guy is hott.....doesn't the girlfriend know that it really does effect the boyfriend....it's FRIGGIN' ANNOYING!!!

btvaughn said:
Nad said:
:geek:  I didn't wear glasses and I knew he was hot! :P
lol! I had my contacts...and he looked even hotter than if I hadn't worn them. *sigh* I need to see the movie again....grrrrrrrruff to you Miss Vicki! ;) :lol:
LOL!!!!! :lol:

and i know! orli......hehehe! ^_^

and i have now seen this movie five times....................i know its sad but this movie is just sooooooooooooo good! :D ;)

and milo :eek:fftopic: dont post more than one at a time! its spamming! ;) thanks!