Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

ISpy10 said:
I just saw this movie today, and it was so cool! Johnny Depp is such an amazing actor! He was really funny in the movie too.
He had the best lines....I love sarcasm...and not to mention how :jawdrop: :thud: wonderful he looked! The only pirate for me!

MY felgercarb!!!! Yes I love the soundtrack!!! #4 is awesome along with all the others. I'm seeing it AGAIN tomorrow! :woot: :Patch:

I want to go again...3 or even 4 sounds good for me! ;) I think my sisters and I are taking my dad to see it. He loved LOTR so perhaps he will like PotC too! :lol:

freelancer1 said:
haha sounds like you got a POTC loving family
Actually...lol...only 2/5 have seen it! But still the my sis and I that have are PotC crazed. In fact...we have a LOVELY Johnny Depp/ Orli pic as our desktop. *swoons* that smile...

this film is brilliant!! i saw it the other day and johnny depp is hilarious and orlando is soo fit in this film. keira looks amazin and this is a brilliant film!! ive now seen this film about 5 times, its sooooo good, this is one of the best pirate films and i think it is one of the best in the cinema at the momet!!! (along with charlie's angels: full throttle!) THIS IS A WIKID FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i give it 10/10!

5 times? Wow....I haven't seen a movie that many times since FOTR!

But I agree that Johnny Depp is amazingly wonderful and funny! *sigh* That smile..:thud: