Season 5 Pix for 5.13 "30 Seconds"

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
The pictures are here, but I am wondering where the promo pix for the 100th episode are, it's like they skipped an ep--one that has brad cooper! (n) :eek:

i love the pics!! nadia's awake!!

by the look of the baby though, it looks like the show jumped a few months again. i think the baby's a girl, what do you guys think?

i love the pics!! nadia's awake!!

by the look of the baby though, it looks like the show jumped a few months again. i think the baby's a girl, what do you guys think?

yeah I had read somewhere that after the baby's born
(I think its during Maternal Instinct) they jump ahead like 4 months

in the pic with Nadia holding the baby sitting up, you definitely get a good look
looks like a girl to me (possibly Isabel???)
she's an absolutely gorgeous baby.....great choice
with Syd and Vaughn as parents the baby should be adorable
And did you see the one with Jack holding the baby??
I think we actually see a smile... he's gonna be so cute to watch as a grandpa

OMFG! That baby is adorable! Nadia's awake! Yes! Grandpa Jack! Yes! It looks like Alias is going to live up to it's expectations! :woot: :D ;) (y)

:D :D :D omg nadias awake she awake shaes awake

this the gratest thing ever oh and i think that the they got some explin to do (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

New spoiler about the episode:

spoilerfix.com said:
03/28 - Sloane is distressed to learn that Prophet Five's cure for Nadia is just as likely to kill her. Meanwhile, the search for Anna Espinosa continues, Rambaldi's prophetic Page 47 resurfaces, and Sydney offers Renée a job at APO. Mia Maestro guest stars. Source: ABC

Renèe as a APO agent.. That would have been so cool :D Hope she says yes :lol:

Have you seen that ? Sydney with Peyton ?

Don't tell me they used Project Helix on Anna Espinosa so that she looks like Sydney and takes her place...

I hope they make it something they haven't done before...an actual NEW technique. Sadly, a new technique has become old for Alias LOL.

Yeah but maybe Gina Torres couldn't come back so they used Project Helix. That wouldn't surprise me. Even if I think it's a bad idea. I mean, we don't need Anna if Peyton is here, she doesn't bring anything special to the story. But for Lauren, it would have surely been different, Lauren brings something as Vaughn's ex-wife. No, I am not subjective ! :D

remember the script part, where anna espinosa sais she is sydney (could be 5x13). so she could be doubled.

and kristins last chat said, sydney has to fight against herself...

the pics: great, great, great!!! mia looks gorgeous (as always ;) ), the baby (definitly Isabel) is so cute, can't wait any longer!

The baby is the best casting of the season!! :D damn cute baby! :D i see the pic and i smile!! :D it's greaat!!

How you can't resist this cute cute cute baby??!! definitely is vaughn's daughter!!

spybaby.jpg

About the news and the rest of the pics, nadia's back! great!! and mia looks amazing!! new hair color? and sloane and jack with little smiles on their faces!! sloane with hsi daughter, and spydaddy holding the baby!! :D

And, Renee working with apo!! :D sound really cool, because she is the best of the newbies of this season!

She is sooo cute!!!! She's like the cutest baby ever. I never even thought of the possibility that it could be a boy, but I'm almost 100% sure that that baby is a girl! AHHH this is making me so excited. Nadia's awake, which is awesome. Then, there is a pic of Sydney standing with Peyton, smiling. What could that mean....hmmm (the mysteries of Alias, lol :P)

~Andrea :angelic:

We have seen every person on Alias deceving Sydney at least for 1 time. But what if... but what if she was turned during the two lost years or even worse... what if real Sydney was killed and someone steped in her place. I have been thinking a lot about it. Sydney just seemed so different during the 3., 4. and 5. seson. Just think about this sentence what they said in the promo video: "We will blow you away". But i hope i'm so wrong about what i said.
But one thing i know for sure that is gonna happen: all the known characters will be back (only 2-3 not). This intel is from imdb.com

Back