Please Help me

My crush/ex/best friend is mad at me what do I do?

• Get over it,Move on find a new friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try to apologize again and see what happends.

• Get help from friends.

• What do I care?

• I dont feel like helping

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on aim and i said i was depressed...He told me to ashut up and that i was fine i told him to to yell at me and he went crazy and started swearing at me.I cryed for the first time in 2004.Not a great way to start the year. I really need some help on what to do hes one of my best friends.He wont evan accept my apologies.I think i might have done something with saying I'm depressed that made him upset. Maybe he was had a family problem or something and had to get help from depression.I dont really know.I just need to know what to do before i get evan more upset :( :depressed:

don't be!!!!!
if ur going to school tomorrow then see what he says!!! becase it's not your fault!!!!! just ask him why he said that wen u said u were depressed!!! if it's like a family problem or something then he'll tell u and probably say sorri!!!
u shouldn't feel depressed!!!

obsessetion said:
don't be!!!!!
if ur going to school tomorrow then see what he says!!! becase it's not your fault!!!!! just ask him why he said that wen u said u were depressed!!! if it's like a family problem or something then he'll tell u and probably say sorri!!!
u shouldn't feel depressed!!!
The only resonI said it is because i dont hink my dad got the job back in mass...So he wont be coming home from ohio :( :depressed: thats why i was so upset and started crying then i told him about it and i guess he think i'm an idiot..

I know I'm not the best in giving advices.... but tell him why you reacted so and how you feel now!
If you try someone to tell something via internet the problem ist he can't see how you react and how you mean something... so you have to tell him how you meant it in a serious way like : "You hurt me with your reaction: i wasn't feeling weel because....."! And then you'll see a reaction from him: nothing..... bad but maybe he has a reas
an apology : what do you want more?
still the same meaning: try again another day and take a break...

Like I said at the beginning not a very good advice.....

thank u thank u i tryed to talk to him today but he gave me the "i'm pissed at you go away" look and i gave it right back! I can't believe that hes also getting his friends against me!! grr this is way outa conroll

For some reson hes still in my heart there is something wroung with me...I've liked him since first grade and i guess i'm in shock....

so he is your bestfriend who is your ex boyfriend, but you have a crush on him? if he turned into an ***hole jus because you said you were depressed, then thats not a friend/boyfriend to pursue, IMO.

Thanl for ur heelp...I feel soo jealous...I started crying when my frieend told me but it was hardly anything...heres otherr gus who like me...there must be

Elizabeth said:
For some reson hes still in my heart there is something wroung with me...I've liked him since first grade and i guess i'm in shock....
NO there's nothing wrong with you!!!!

Then just let him do what he wants to do.....

A month ago I lost someone, too. It put me down and ripped my heart into thousands of pieces, couldn't think just felt bad...... Everytime I thought about the situation I started to cry: But for over a week I told noone and that was the wrong way... I couldn't stpo stop it so I made a choise- not to fight anymore....
When I felt terrible I laid on my bed and cried... after a few days it was over. it still hurt but not as much as it did before.....

Maybe you think it's stupid that I'll tell you this now..... but I want to show you that those feelings are normal, have a place in our life and somethimes there just overhelmig.... that's why they are calle eMOTIONs.... ;)

Keep your head up! Kick his ass! If he wants to be with this girl youcan do nothing against it: only to be strong and try not to show to HIM what he has done but talk with others about your problems.... One day he'll see what he "lost"

A.I.C. said:
Elizabeth said:
NO there's nothing wrong with you!!!!

Then just let him do what he wants to do.....

A month ago I lost someone, too. It put me down and ripped my heart into thousands of pieces, couldn't think just felt bad...... Everytime I thought about the situation I started to cry: But for over a week I told noone and that was the wrong way... I couldn't stpo stop it so I made a choise- not to fight anymore....
When I felt terrible I laid on my bed and cried... after a few days it was over. it still hurt but not as much as it did before.....

Maybe you think it's stupid that I'll tell you this now..... but I want to show you that those feelings are normal, have a place in our life and somethimes there just overhelmig.... that's why they are calle eMOTIONs.... ;)

Keep your head up! Kick his ass! If he wants to be with this girl youcan do nothing against it: only to be strong and try not to show to HIM what he has done but talk with others about your problems.... One day he'll see what he "lost"
OMG THAT JUST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES(in a very very good way) thats soo meaningful to me...well there is this guy....eric i like him....but uh he lives in jersey ^_^ :confused: :(

Nic, 🇳🇴 lol, talk to him or drop him, in my opinion no guy or friend would fly off the handle and swear at him/her but that might just be me, or something is really up

I would move on. Don't waste your time with this guy. You deserve better, someone who will respect you and be there for you. This guy obviously doesnt' want to help with your depression and he's making it worse.

i think that you need to talk to him when you both are really calm and in a good mood. but make sure you do it person to person and not over the phone!!
good luck...and i also don't think that it's worth losing a good frienship over

I would see if he apologizes, but if he doesn't, I'd move on. If they don't show that they care for you and respect you, then there is no point in love at all.

DEELUXE13185: hey
MrsClayAiken4747: he
MrsClayAiken4747: y
DEELUXE13185: omg snowboarding was sweet!
MrsClayAiken4747: awsome
MrsClayAiken4747: ahh sry i just disapeared
DEELUXE13185: lol
DEELUXE13185: i guess!
MrsClayAiken4747: i was getting clsy stuff from amag
DEELUXE13185: omg ryan was like give me your sandwitch
MrsClayAiken4747: mind
MrsClayAiken4747: mine
MrsClayAiken4747: wtf
DEELUXE13185: like a cake with frosting in side
MrsClayAiken4747: umm ok
MrsClayAiken4747: i kno who he likes
DEELUXE13185: i kno
DEELUXE13185: i dont like ok
MrsClayAiken4747: i dont either
DEELUXE13185: i dont like him anymore
MrsClayAiken4747: hes really really mad at me
DEELUXE13185: mad at u 4 what
DEELUXE13185: ?
MrsClayAiken4747: i said i was depressed
MrsClayAiken4747: and he got mad
MrsClayAiken4747: really mad
MrsClayAiken4747: he wont talk to me
DEELUXE13185: 4 what?
MrsClayAiken4747: i said i was depressed
MrsClayAiken4747: and he got mad
MrsClayAiken4747: and i told him please not to yell at me
DEELUXE13185: cuz u were like o ryan im soo sad rigth now and when u told him u didnt like him any more he was like YES!!!!!
MrsClayAiken4747: and he told me to go make out with eric
DEELUXE13185: cuz he doesnt lke u
MrsClayAiken4747: yea i kno
MrsClayAiken4747: i never told him i didn't like him anymore
MrsClayAiken4747: :-\
DEELUXE13185: but u dont like him that much
MrsClayAiken4747: yea i kno
MrsClayAiken4747: please dont tlak about this
MrsClayAiken4747: thats all i'm asking
aww man this is makin me feel awful

MrsClayAiken4747: do u kno ho muc nina isnt helping
juicyfruit3217: how
MrsClayAiken4747: i was like ryans mad at me
MrsClayAiken4747: and she starte talking about how ryan was soo happy i didn't like him anymore and that he told me to go make out with eric bcuase he dosen't like me
MrsClayAiken4747: DEELUXE13185: cuz u were like o ryan im soo sad rigth now and when u told him u didnt like him any more he was like YES!!!!!
MrsClayAiken4747: MrsClayAiken4747: and he told me to go make out with eric
DEELUXE13185: cuz he doesnt lke u
juicyfruit3217: liz im so sry..but he really did say tht
MrsClayAiken4747: i kno and idont care but my point is nina didn't haev to bring uit up cuz it only makes me feel worse
juicyfruit3217: ok

I kno i'm gona sound really stupid but i'm acually crying none of my friends are helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back