Politics General

What I don't like is that we want to invaid Iraq for breaking UN resolutions but then we're OK with others not heeding them at all (Isreal, no offense to anyone, is not obeying some resoultions).

my opinion is a new resolution should be make west bank and gaza strip into parking lots (bomb it) then retake it--no not really i think give them the west bank and shut off the border between it and israel

charlie because it is anti israel my bet is its a load fo BULL$h!T excuse my language and can u back that up with ne other proof from a un website

Well here are my views:

I'm not totally against Bush because I think he is just doing what he thinks is best. Sometimes I think he isn't thinking of the American ppl when he makes decision, but do yall really think Gore could do a better job at all the stuff Bush was put through?

I don't think we should go to war, but we have given Iraq 12 years to get rid of all weapons of mass destrution (sorry I can't spell) I think we should take action by talking and once we can get the United Nations to see our point of view then start talking about taking action.

I also think Bush is getting way over his head he starts felgercarb with Bin Laden, then with Iraq, then North Korean... I mean who is next?? What is he doing? Is he trying to start this stuff, then next year we have re-election so really is this a way to have him back in office?...hummmm something to think about.

thats just what I think

~KM :angelic:

Yes we shouldn't give him another 12 yrs, the problem is we wait 12 yrs to finally speak up! The problem is we can't go to war without other countries kinda "approving" because if they don't approve then it make them think that we are rebeling and out to get everyone when we really are tryin to help.

So really we should talk to the United Nations then go to war

y wait another twelve years to give him more oppurtunities to hide and make bombs--if israel didnt bomb his reactor years ago (which ilan ramon the astronaut helped do) israel and the world would be in deep $h!t right now cuz he would have nukes and then the whole world criticezed israel and now people are praising them for that--it will be the same way with iraq

really the idea is to not just jump into war but stop whatever activity is going on now. North Korea has more nukes and sources to makes nukes right now then Iraq but that still shouldn't let our gaurd down we should do something about it but we just can go jumping in without taking precautions.

well i just dont like his policies and i think we need to go after iraw(the only one i agree on) he keeps making enviormental laws more lax which is really dumb

you said yall! ha ha don't worry i say that too. um i hate bush cuz he's an idiot. and i don't think we should go to war. north korea admitted for goodness sakes open your eyes and look out... beyond the cow shed, bush!

he he I'm southern born and raised (proud of it ;))

Well think of it this way do you think Gore and all of his polices about the military and all would that be really good at times like these? I mean you gotta admit for only 4 yrs Bush had to put up with a lot. Grant it he is the president he should be prepare and don't get me wrong I don't agree with everything he does, but he is trying and I think he is strong with matters like this which Gore isn't. Also think about my question that I said on the other page.

Okay, my question is why do we keep talking? This is just Hussein's way of delaying everything until it gets too hot for our people to move in. I mean, we're spending all this time talking when we could be fighting! This war will be over in no time, if we could just go in! The French should go shut up and get themselves drunk. Again.

Back