Post a picture of you.

Here's Zinky!!

sm_1092419044.jpg

Well, I got a haircut the other day, so I was going to post a pic, but I've come to realize that I'm utterly unable to take a decent picture of myself. Leastwise, one where I don't look drunk off my ass, anyway...

HJ-Diviana for HH mascott possibly?

You do realize that mascots are normally either animals or people with extremely exaggerated features... don't you? I mean, that's like saying, "Hey, you look goofy. Wanna be our mascot?" Both rather rude, and almost funny. Not quite, though. Besides, I mean, we knew that wasn't what you meant, but still... It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post.

Ok ok, here we are. My post from VRP a bit ago, jus copied ;) :

Ok, headshot a few years ago when I was in Pirates of Penzance... so... don't make too much fun of me...

headshotne9.jpg

And this one is much much MUCH more recent, like... a few months ago. I was backstage in another play... and I don't think I really wanted my picture taken at that moment in time. So I was trying not to rip the photographer's head off.

recentak7.jpg

You know, I didn't mention it in VRP, but save for the eyes, you bear a close resemblance to Elijah Wood...

recentak7.jpg
elijah+wood.jpg

Yeah, fairly close! :D

Uh oh. Now I must call Vahsyl Frodo from now on.

mandb2.jpg

Ainilome and Tyrswind, guess which one is which? XD

I hate having my picture taken, I think that is the first one taken probably since high school.

The three sides of the Momma. These pictures are two years old, and I have gained a little weight since then since I don't have marching band to kick me into shape, but here they are.

Smart.jpg

Buggy.jpg

BigSmile.jpg

Our marching band was a small band that went against larger ones a lot, so we tended to practically have to run across the field to keep up in all the right formations. Because we were small, we were required to look more impressive. They had us run laps, do push-ups, all sorts of things, and our marching was mainly done in places where it was tough to stay up because of many holes (football team didn't like us tearing up their field).

I was a flute player for my first year of highschool, but they didn't much enjoy my antics since they were one of the most serious sections of the band, so I switched to color guard for two years and left marching band on my last year of highschool.

Actually you can't see it in that picture, but my eyes are close to Elija's color, just darker. :P

Although I've never been told I look like him.

*Blinks*

Ok, well, I just looked through the drawer where batteries are normally put, as I was going to retry taking a picture, but all I found were AAA's. Like 20 of them. If I needed AAA's, that'd be fine, but I NEVER need them. *sigh* Can't run to the store to pick some up, either, because I have no ride. Oh, and anyone who thought "You could walk... right?" It's so muddy and nasty, I wouldn't walk even if it were half the distance. I mean, it's only a mile, but... I hate walking.

Thank you, brave souls, for giving us a glimpse of the faces behind the icons. :smiley:

Kuzzle said:
You do realize that mascots are normally either animals or people with extremely exaggerated features... don't you? I mean, that's like saying, "Hey, you look goofy. Wanna be our mascot?" Both rather rude, and almost funny. Not quite, though. Besides, I mean, we knew that wasn't what you meant, but still... It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post.

That is why The Daax will remain our official Hero's Hall mascot. ;)

This is all I have left on my computer of me. Its a small, grainy, edited pic I used on a myspace band page last year.

My digital camera decided to die on me a couple months back so this is all I'll have for now.

dchant4.gif

*high fives all the other chicks with glasses*

We are all geeks.. and Aini that picture reminds me of Rob(blur on these forums) and I all the time.. it's so difficult for two people with glasses on to kiss sometimes :D

Back