Post your pictures

Itz da MT said:
lmao what's what hanging out of your mouth? slime? :P ;)

lovely pics Cari :love:
[post="1073862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lmao that isnt slime.. :P

but thanks :love:
alias8000 said:
ur welcome les!
sorry, didn't see ur post there, cari (;)). surprising that u don't remember much of it. it was pretty big for me because first of all, i was sick of it and i didn't even really know the whole story and friends were fighting and uhhhh yeah.. but that was the past, things are handled now so we'll just leave that behind us. oh, and i agree, it does seem as if it's been logner than a year.

I've been great, actually! Life's been treating me well. How about you?

Erika
[post="1074432"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
the reason I don't remember much of it is because this was actually the least important thing that happened to me last year. I had a lot of other problems, and AA was the last thing on my mind, which might come as a surprise.

Thats good then. My life's been okay, I guess. Some things are good, others are less good.

Itz tha Dreila said:
My life's been okay, I guess. Some things are good, others are less good.
[post="1074536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well i'm glad things are better for you.

i just noticed the tomb raider poster in ur pic. i LOOOOOOVE tomb raider. and angelina jolie. excluding all the funky stuff that she did.

alias8000 said:
well i'm glad things are better for you.

i just noticed the tomb raider poster in ur pic. i LOOOOOOVE tomb raider. and angelina jolie. excluding all the funky stuff that she did.
[post="1075549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
For the most part, things are better than they were last year.

yea I used to be a huge angelina jolie fan.

Sheesh.. nobody's been here in awhile. Well, here's a pic of me from Tuesday. I'm on the right.

jen_me.jpg

Back