Правда При&#1085

Правда Принимает Время

Ok y'all this is my first fic so don't be too harsh.

* Disclaimer: Alias is not mine.

Genre: Action... with a lil bit of Spymommy and spydaddy loving on the side.

Summary: This is a fic about Irina post S3 finale, and how she reacts to what has happened in S3.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Prologue

Irina Derevko never imagined when she leapt off the building Mexico City that it may be the last time she ever saw her eldest daughter Sydney. Unlike most of Irina’s plans this one had not gone her way. Sydney was abducted for two years, and Arvin Sloane had slithered his way to a pardon from the CIA, so that he could track down his and Irina’s daughter for his own vile endgame. Then amidst all the turmoil Irina was facing outside of her enterprise her own sister had betrayed her and tried to kill Sydney. Shortly there after Sydney had found out that Jack had been involved in his daughters life far more than any father should and he had knowledge of where she was those missing two years and didn’t lift a finger to help her. Irina knew it would even longer until She would be reunited with either of her daughters.

Outside of the Omnifam building in Zurich, Irina prepared to face Arvin Sloane. She strapped her 9 mm Luger to her waist and her 8mm PPK to her ankle. There was no way she was going to let Arvin Sloane corrupt her daughter.

“I’m her to see Arvin please.” Irina said pleasantly once had reached his office.

“Your name ma’am?” The secretary asked looking over her bosses appointments

“Irina, Irina Derevko. He won’t be expecting me, but I’m sure he will want to see me.” Irina said feigning happiness.

“Just a moment please ma’am.” the secretary stated as she picked up the phone. “Mr. Sloane, there is…..”

“Let her in Margarete” Arvin Sloane cut her off, as he watched Irina stand disgustedly outside his office.” Irina walked in abruptly barely giving Arvin enough time to hang up and turn off his security monitor. “Ash Irina how nice to see you again. It’s been too long. What has it been three years now? Well no matter what’s it been, to what do I owe the pleasure of your grace?” Arvin stalled, knowing full well why the first of two women ever to scare him was in his office.

“You know damn well why I’m here Arvin. You will leave my daughter out of what ever it is your endgame entails. You will leave her alone or you will never walk again, is that clear?” Irina declared making sure not to lose her infamous Russian temper.

“Surely you must mean Sydney, because Nadia is my daughter as well as yours.” Arvin beamed defiantly. As Sloane spoke Irina walked toward the window and stared out placing her hands at her waist.

"You will leave Nadia out of your plans Arvin. She has been through enough, without having to cope with the realization that her own father used her for his own intents.” Irina said this time with a bit of anger in her voice.

Ah yes, a father using his daughter for his own intents. I think that you have me mistaken for you ex husband Irina. I love my daughter and would never do anything to hurt her.”

"Fine Arvin I just thought that I would come here and give you the options instead of simply handing out the retribution when you were finished with Nadia. But I see that you have no intention of heeding my request, so I guess that the only thing left is retribution.” Irina stated matter-of-factly.

“And what pray tell would that be Irina, a slap on the wrist?” Arvin joked un knowingly.

“No Arvin. (translated from Russian) for your sins you must pay . Good bye Arvin.” Irina said as she reached to her waist. Arvin dove for the over the desk but Irina was still very swift and he had become slow from years of sitting behind a desk and calling the shots. The bullet was poorly aimed but Irina was an excellent markswoman. The bullet hit Sloane throwing him across the office. Irina re-holstered the gun and left the office. Margarete ran to her bosses side to aid him, but Irina knew it would do her no good to try. She had hit Arvin in the spine. Arvin Sloane would surely die tonight.

great! glad the bastard done for. grrrr sloane
he's one of the only one i really really hate. great first cha[ter...looking forward to more. can i get a PM?
thanks

~maddy

LOL thanks Maddy, I wasnt sure hope that would go over. Anyway thank y'all for your support and those of you that wnat um, will get PMs. :D

Chapter One
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

* Italics signifies conversations translated from Russian

Irina walked casually out of the building and got into her Porsche Carrera GT waiting across the road. As she sped away Irina picked dialed a number on her cell phone.

“It’s me, I’m on my way to the airport. Make sure my plane is waiting, I don’t have time to waste. Thank you Elena. You will be joining me won’t you? It's been so long since we've talked. Yes, there is quite enough room for you.”* Irina spoke with happiness in her voice for the first time in days.

Since she had found out that her sister Katya had betrayed here Irina had been extremely pissed. But then yesterday her other sister, Elena, had returned home after 15 years on a deep cover mission, that made Irina happier than a child on Christmas morning. Elena was gorgeous as all the Derevko women were but she had somehow changed in the past 15 year. But it didn’t matter Elena had always been Irina’s favorite anyway, at least as long as she could remember. Irina looked down at the speedometer, “dammit,” she thought, “175 kilometers not bad, maybe I’ll keep this car.”

Irina hit the gas and plowed down the country road at 200 kph, (that 124 mph for us Americans). Irina arrived at the private airport where she kept her Boeing 747. Many people, sometimes including herself, were amazed when they saw that she owned it, but being the head of a major international crime syndicate did have its perks.

Once onboard and taking off Irina relaxed and took a breath. Elena made her way to Irina’s private office, and made them both a drink.

"How is my favorite sister?” Elena asked over her glass over vodka

“Better, now that I have you back. But still upset. Katya is still on the run, and I did a very bad thing Elena. I killed Arvin Sloane.” Irina said with a twinge of sorrow in her voice.

Elena looked shocked but not as shocked as Irina had imagined she would be.

“I am truly sorry to hear that, but Arvin has become a thorn in your side and it is his just punishment that you have given him. Arvin Sloane may have fathered your second daughter but he was never a father. And from what I hear of his recent actions he is even more deserving of this punishment than even you can say. Irina, you have always been the strong one, ever since we were recruited you have been the one that has kept us together so why is it now that you seem so vulnerable?”

“Elena things have changed since we last saw each other. I met my first born, and found out that she was the chosen one from the prophecy not me. I gave my freedom to get to know that daughter and to be close to the man that I married and feel in love with. I had to suffer the death of Sydney and now know how she felt when she lost me. Then I learned that Jack had engineered Sydney’s entire life. I am not vulnerable Elena, I am tired.” Irina explained trying to speak in the clear authoritative voice that had brought her renown and respect.

In this instance Elena realized that Irina truly was the strongest of the Derevko’s. Stronger than her and Katya combined. But it was also at that moment that Elena saw Irina’s greatest weakness, here love for her daughters and her past, namely Jack Bristow.

The rest of plane ride was rather uneventful, Irina did her usual work, ordered the deaths of those that crossed her and planned for events to come. When they arrived Irina was happy to once again she the place that she now called home. The 7 story warehouse that had recently become headquarter for her enterprise. She entered the building to find her first in command interrogating Maksim Polalovski, a Russian scientist, working for a terrorist organization that was threatening Irina’s with a bio weapon.

While Irina was not the CIA she felt it only right to take care of those little issues that threatened the world population or jeopardized her existence and could stand in the way of her goals. Irina stood outside the gulag and watched the interrogation. Her first in command reminded Irina so much of herself at the same age. But it didn’t surprise her any she had raised this girl from a very young age. She felt proud of herself and took a moment to reflect on everything she had done right with this one and how much pain she felt knowing she'd never share the same bond with either of her daughters.

But she soon realized that it was a moment too long. Because it was during that moment that the figure standing in the dark corner behind her emerged and stabbed her, Irina felt the blade slicing through her side barely missing her kidney. Irina fell to the floor and instinctively reached for the gun at her waist. As she turned and pulled the trigger she saw too late an all too familiar face. It was the last thing she saw before she blacked out.

Back