Правда При&#1085

The rest of plane ride was rather uneventful, Irina did her usual work, ordered the deaths of those that crossed her and planned for events to come.

Loved that. Don't really know why, but I did.

Your story is amazing!! Seriously. Please add me to the PM list! And update again soon!

Chapter 2 Yea I know it's hella long but eh. :rolleyes:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Irina woke with a start, then the pain returned and with it the memory of what had happened. She tried to stand her legs wouldn’t lift her. She tried for a half hour to stand but every time she got closer to standing up she would fall back to the cold damp ground of the cell she was being held in. Just as she was about to give up her assailant walked smugly through the door.

“I see you’ve realized that you can’t stand. I took the precaution of giving you a bit of the same substance you injected me with when I was your captive,” Katya smiled down at her sister. “Just so you know, I did it so that you wouldn’t try to attack when I came it. Not so you couldn’t escape. Because well, you’d be dead before you even got out of this room if you tried.”

“I always expected you to be the one to betray me Ekatarina. I actually knew you would it was just a matter of when. But why would you betray me for these scum? And why would you show me such disrespect as to keep me in this cell. Did I not show you compassion when you were my prisoner?” Irina inquired

“Irina I didn’t betray you. You betrayed the plan. The day you turned you back on Nadia was the day you signed your death warrant. Sydney was not your true daughter she was a daughter conceived of pretenses and false love. She is not your daughter, Sydney Bristow’s mother died in a car accident two decades ago. Your responsibility is to Nadia, she was conceived for a reason, and she is what is important. She holds greater possibilities than the American. The covenant is dedicated to the passenger and will do all that it takes to provide the proper outcome when it is time, that is why I almost shot Sydney. So you see sister it is my duty as a sworn member of the Followers of Rambaldi and as head of the Covenant to remove any obstacle in the way of our endgame, namely you, I’m sorry. Not for what I have done, but that you won’t live to see dawn. Goodbye Irina.”

And with that Katya left her sister to die. Irina continued her attempts to stand up until the moment the guards came to take her to execution. They wheeled her down a hallway darker than her cell. The small bit of light in the hall came from a small window. Irina noted this, knowing that it was her only means of escape. “At least Katya has been generous enough to give me death by lethal injection.” Irina thought. The room where she was to die was almost as dark and as cold as her cell. It contained a simple gurney with 6 straps to hold the flailing bodies. Irina sensed the moment Katya entered the room.

“Leave us. I will call you when we are ready.” Katya said to the doctor, leaving only her, Irina, and Katya’s personal guard. “Do you have any last words for me sister?”

Yes I do,” Irina snapped, “in the years that you have known me, even when we were children, have you not noticed the most important thing about me?”

“And what is that?” Katya asked refusing to be pulled in by Irina’s deception.

“I am left handed." Irina said simply as she reached for her left ankle.

Katya didn’t understand her comment, but Vlad, Katya’s guard knew exactly what she meant, because he was the person that unarmed her. He had gotten her gun on her waist and even checked her right ankle but he had never thought to check her left. He knew that if he survived this he would definetly be out of a job. Vlad reached for his G36 but by the time he reached it he already had a bullet between the eyes. Katya was caught completely off guard when her sister pulled the PPK from her ankle holster, but she was even more shocked when Irina stood up with no problems.

“I knew that one day I would be in a predicament like this Katya. That is why I had the antidote placed in my system to over-ride the substance after two hours.” Irina said with her usual sense of self. Katya knew she was screwed, but she might have one last chance to take Irina out.

You think you are so much smarter than me don’t you? You think you are better than me, just because you got away from daddy before I did. Just because you could always handle yourself on the street like a boy. Well Irina those days are over. I am more powerful now.” Katya stalled as she made her way toward Vlad’s gun. Irina knew instantly what was happening, but she let her sister continue. “You think that because you fell in love with the American, all these years later you owe him something. But it's not just that is it? You still love him. But I suppose that doesn’t matter does it?” Katya continued finally reaching the gun and picking it up as inconspicuously as possible.

“I guess it doesn’t matter now Ekatarina. Now I know I’m scheduled to die in moments but could you do me a simple favor?” Irina asked training her gun on Katya’s right shin. Katya shook her head yes thinking it would be a simple request. But Irina was not simple in any way. “You are going to walk me outside right now. And then you are going to walk back inside with out me. Do you understand this or must I beat it into you.” Irina commanded. Katya had no intention of letting Irina leave the building alive.

She leveled the gun at Irina’s chest and pulled the trigger, but Irina even with her wounded side was quick and dodged the gun. She brought her foot up and kicked the barrel of the gun to Katya’s face leaving a burn across the her right cheek. Angered Katya dropped the gun and charged Irina full on catching her sister in the gut and driving her on the gurney. The corner of the gurney hit Irina right where she had been stabbed but, her addrenaline prevented her from feeling the emense pain. Pissed Irina brought her knee up into Katya’s stomach several times until Katya fell to her hands and knees.

Irina stood up and saw her sister in the best position she could have hoped for. Irina brought her foot up swiftly to her sisters midsection causing her to become air-born, at the same moment Katya vomited a mixture of partially digested food and blood. Katya swung her legs around knocking Irina’s out from under her, with Irina on the ground Katya went for the G36 again. She picked it up, and still on the ground turned around to shoot but Irina was nowhere to be seen.

Katya stood up and knew instantly where she was, Katya turned around to stare her sister in the eyes, so she would have the satisfaction of knowing she was the last thing that her traitorous bi*ch of a sister ever saw. Irina was ready for Katya’s turn and didn't give her a chance, she pistol whipped Katya across the face so hard that it knocked her unconscious.

With the opposition out of the way Irina headed out the door. She ran down the hall back tracking to her cell. “Yes,” she thought as she rounded a corner and saw the window from before. “I just hope the drop isn’t that far.” When she was 20 feet away a guard came around the corner behind her.

“Stop Ms. Derevko. I will not hesitate to shoot you.” The guard bellowed angrily. Irina didn't even look back but knew he was lying , Katya would have his head, literally, if he killed her. That was an honor that she now would take herself.

Irina aimed at the window and shot it out, then she spied something she hadn’t seen before, an emergency fire hose. She knew what was about to unfold, she shot the glass casing that housed the hose and it fell to the floor. Running faster now she rolled when she got to the hose. In one fluid motion she picked up the hose and looped it through her belt.

Just as she reached the window the wall besided her exploded on the impact of a bullet. Irina turned as she leapt out the window opening fire. Everything was slow motion for the next two minutes. She watched the guard’s hands clamp his neck where the bullet had hit him. Then all she saw was concrete and glass rushing past her, three stories later she hit the ground with a heavy thud.

From the window she heard the screams of covenant officers, and the discharging of guns. Irina looked around, "I know this place," she thought, "but why can't I place it?" She ran as fast as she could for 20 or some blocks, she wasn't sure they eventually jsut blurred together. She would have continued to run also but what she saw made her stop dead in her tracks.

OOhhh i was right! What a.... witch! lol
fabulous chapter of course. Now lucky for Irina the first guard was a moron because checking the entire person is like the first rule of dearming.
E

Damn awesome chapter...really long too! There was always something about Katya I never liked. Maybe the fact she slept with Jack...*smirk* Although I don't blame her for wanting to but this is completely off subject!

Anyways Kody....great update!

What? What's wrong? What Irina saw?
I have so many questions, plz post more soon, and don't finish with another cliffhanger ^_^
Thanks

Oh Ashqua what would the story be with out cliffhangers? I working on the next chapter now so it should be up tomorrow if I dont get too busy.

Chapter 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Irina had dreamt of this place countless times over the years, but she never expected to see it again.

“What do you think Laura? Do you think it fits me?” Jack Bristow asked his girlfriend

“Jack its much to big for just for, why don’t you get Arvin to live here with you?” She chuckled.

“Well I would ask Arvin, but I figured that my wife might get a little angry with my best friend living with us.” Jack said as he dropped to one knee.

“Oh Jack. What are you saying?” She gasped in excitement.

“Laura Elizabeth Parker, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” Jack asked nervously. Irina was satisfied, she had completed the first phase of her adjective. Laura dropped to her knees next to Jack.

“Oh Jack, you know I will. I love you more and more each day. But can we afford a house this nice? You don’t make enough at that airplane factory Mr. Bristow.” Laura joked.

“Well then I guess it’s a good thing that the dean called to tell you that you got the job. He called just before we left,” Jack revealed with a huge smile on his face. “So yes we can afford it Mrs. Bristow. Lets go look inside.” Irina was ripped back to the present as a little blue sedan pulled with the words White House Properties printed on the side pulled into the driveway. Irina watched the pudgy little man behind the wheel get out of the car and walk to the front door and go in. She sat across the street for almost an hour waiting for the realtor to leave. When he finally did she snuck around the back of house to the patio door and went inside.

“So many memories in this house.” Irina thought out loud as she made her way to the bedroom she once shared with Jack Bristow. She stepped across the threshold of the master bedroom and was once again swept into the past.

“What do you mean you lost her results,” Jack whispered into the phone in an obviously angry voice. “We‘ve been planning this for 5 years and you her test results. Are you really that incompetent Jayson?” Irina listened thought the vent in the bathroom. Something she had become used to doing when Jack got a phone call on the private line in the bedroom. He claimed it was for calls from the factory, but Irina knew it was the CIA that called him on that phone.

She also knew what test results he was talking about, ever since he had found out Irina was pregnant, Jack had paid extra attention to her as any good husband would. But when she had given birth to Sydney he suddenly had almost no time for her because all of his attention was focused on his daughter.

Irina hadn’t known why until she had found the papers in his briefcase. Jack was putting there daughter through secret tests to find out if she had abilities higher than those of other five year olds. This disgusted her to great extent, it was one thing that they were both spies, but to bring an innocent child into this life was beyond forgiveness.

She couldn’t believe that he would do that but she was told by the KGB to let him continue his work with Project Christmas. Other than that they were happy, Laura continued to teach even after her pregnancy. She was truly happy and other than the weekly reports she had to send to her contact she felt like a real wife. A real American wife. She had even begun to love her husband which she could never admit to Cuvee or even too her sister Katya, they would never understand.

Elena would understand but she was on a deep cover mission also married to a CIA agent. Irina loved Jack so much and was ready to give him another child, but Cuvee had called a week ago and told her that she was done with her assignment and that she was to leave within the next two weeks. Irina contemplated telling Jack the truth so and making him understand why she had tricked him, or taking Sydney with her when she left. But she knew that that would never work out. She was one of the three deadliest KGB agents right now, the other two sharing her last name, and if she returned with Sydney they would take the her and train her as they had trained many other children, like they had trained her. She still hadn’t been ready when they recruited her but it was for her country and she had no other choice.

Irina had planned her exit plan, she and her contact would fake a car accident of a bridge and then they would catch a private plane back to St. Petersburg, never to see their American families again.

Again Irina was brought back to the present but this time it was to the sound of the front door closing. “Damn Jack’s home. He shouldn’t be here for a couple of hours.” She thought recalling his hours from years ago. Her eye’s darted to the full length mirror hanging on door. “Dammit, I look like I just fought for my life,” She thought “I wonder if he kept anything of mine?” She went to the closest where she had kept her clothes and found a single dresser with her clothes in it. As she rummaged through them looking for something she realized that they were all of Jack’s favorite outfits on her. She was touched, but didn’t have time to reminisce. She changed into a pair of blue jeans and a black tee shirt that she swore must have shrunk over the years because it was now rather tight.

“Hello” came an unfamiliar voice from the stairway. “The realtor she thought.”

“Yes, Hello. I’m up here looking at the master bedroom.” She lied

“Ah you must be Mrs. Levinson. So nice to finally meet you. I’ve already talked to Mr. Levinson about the price, and I think we can come to an agreement” Would you like me to show you the rest of the house?” the realtor offered walking out of the room. The two moved from room to room as the pudgy man droned on pointing out little things that Irina already knew about.

“Mr.… Um I’m afraid I’ve forgotten your name.” Irina stated

“Thomas. Terrence Thomas, Ma’am.” he responded as he made his way to the stairs

“Mr. Terrence if you don’t mind me asking why owner selling?” Irina asked, right behind Mr. Terrence.

“Well, Mrs. Levinson… Ah why don’t you ask the owner when he comes in. He just arrived home.” Mr. Thomas said with fake enthusiasm as Jack walked through the front door.

Hi, great update thanks for the PM. I have a suggestion to maybe put the flashbacks in italics or put asteriks or something in the line above as i got a little confused when the flashback ended. But other than that, i thought it was fantastic.
E

Yea Erin I think I will do that with the flashbacks. I will update asap but just a bit busy right now. We just started the new term, so all new classes. :D Thanks tho all for the support and the continued interest.

Chapter 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jack sat down his briefcase and continued to look through his mail without looking up at either Irina or Mr. Thomas.

“Mr. Bristow, How nice it is to see you again, and on a day that we have a visitor looking at the house. I would like to introduced Mrs. Allison Levinson.” Mr. Thomas chuckled with delight.

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Levinson.” Jack said blandly as he extended his hand without looking up from his mail, “Pleas excuse me if I am preoccupied. I have just received so very bad news involving family in England.”

“It is nice to meet you also Mr. Bristow. I hope that it isn’t anything too serious.” Irina said in an accent that she had not used in over twenty years.

Jack recognized the voice after only two words, and looked up from the letter that he had been enthralled in. He hide his surprise as best he could. Mr. Thomas didn’t pick up on it, but Irina had studied him for years and knew his movements. She smiled to herself, knowing that she had done something no man had done to him years, she had scared him.

“So Mrs. Levinson, what makes you interested in this house?” Jack asked feigning interest in the answer.

“Well, it reminds me of a house I used to live in actually. I miss it very much, and the family I had when I lived there.” Irina answered with fake pep. The pudgy, little realtors cellular phone sparked to life with noise.

“Terrence Thomas, White House Reality may I help you?” He spoke quickly, “Ah yes Ms. Jones. Tell them that I am very tired and I will be right there. Thank you.” he hung up his phone and walked to Jack shaking his hand. “I have forgotten my six o’clock meeting with a very influential client, so I must leave. I’m sure you understand.”

“Yes Mr. Thomas I do. I will make sure that Mrs. Levinson makes it home alright. Thank you again.” Jack lied blatantly. As Mr. Thomas rushed out the front door Jack removed his jacket and headed up the stairs.

Irina’s face lit up with excitement, an excitement that was a long time coming. She mimicked Jack’s actions and went up the stairs removing articles of clothing ending in the bedroom. The next few hours were heaven on earth as far as these two souls were concerned. They were still holding each other when there was a knock at the front door. Jack got up and threw on a pair of jeans and a faded blue t-shirt, and ran downstairs to answer the door.

“What are you doing here, especially this late?” Irina heard Jack ask as she rolled over. As she did she glanced at the clock. The red digits read 11:45 PM. “No one visits at this hour unless it’s an emergency.” she thought. She redressed herself quickly and went to the closet and opened the secret safe that Jack had hidden in the back wall. The combination was the same as it had been when Jack had first installed it. 04 left, 17 right 74 left again.

She opened the safe and brandished two desert eagles and tucked them into her belt. She noticed that Jack had compiled a large stockpile of folders and computer discs. She reached for the first one knowing what it would be, SAB47 was printed in black permanent marker on the disc. She picked up and pocketed five of the discs and headed to the stairwell. From her vantage point she could see Jack but not the visitor but she knew the voice the moment it reached her ears.

“He is terribly injured but the doctors say he will pull through. Thank goodness the ambulance was on my speed dial or we might have lost him.” the voice spoke.

“Well do we know who was responsible for these actions? It is very imperative that we know that. We will be able to link them to an organization easier, and it will make it easy to hunt them down.” Jack explained

“I don’t know who the assailant was, but I have my subordinates running a facial recognition program. We should have our answer with in the hour.” The unseen voice continued. But Irina knew who the assailant was and she was infuriated at Jack for his deceit. Jack stood up and moved toward the door, and so did the woman who had been talking. She was a tall skinny brown haired woman who Irina had encountered only once.

“Thank you Margarete. Keep me updated, and don’t worry, who ever did this will pay with their lives. Good night.” Jack spoke softly as he closed the door. Irina walked slowly down the stairs once again pissed.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were working with Arvin?” Irina asked before Jack had turned from the door.

“And why didn’t you tell me you shot him yesterday.” Jack answered

“Because I didn’t shoot him for reasons involving you, Jack. It had to do with my daughter, who I am concerned for. Which is more than I can say for you now that you are working with that scumbag.” Irina stabbed.

“If only you knew Irina, so much has happened in the last 3 years. Much more than you would understand.” Jack said as he swung at Irina. She dodged his fist and pulled herself inches from his face.

“You won’t stop us Irina. Not now.” Jack threatened.

“I won’t be doing it alone, Jack. You should know that by now.” Irina said as she kissed him hard on the lips. So hard that he didn’t notice the desert eagle pressed against his left thigh. “I’m sorry Jack, I really am.” Irina said.

Blood splattered on the wall as the bullet plunged into Jack left fragmenting his femur and driving him to the floor. Irina whipped the blood off and tucked the gun back into her belt.

“Remember when I was in police custody and I told you that I would do anything for Syd? Well Jack I wasn’t lying, and I will do anything for Nadia also. I’m sorry I had to do this, but at least you have still have your life.” Irina hissed. The last thing Jack felt before blacking was the warm sensation of Irina’s lips on his.

“I love you” she said as she disappeared into the darkness.

Back