Правда При&#1085

Oh geezus! Poor Jack...but hey a woman's gotta do what she's gotta do, right? But then again you don't mess with Irina. ;) I still can't believe he's working with Sloane --grr. Can shoot Jack too? :lol:

okay, but he's Jack, I mean he must have a reason for doing what he did, but he should have known Irina would have been involved.
Great Chapter
Thanks for the PM
E

Chapter 5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Irina got behind the wheel of Jack’s Mercedes Benz SLK350 Roadster and drove for hours, she didn’t have a destination, she just drove. Finally when the sun was starting to rise she decided to return to the only place she felt safe. She was calm and collect the whole time.

She walked into he private headquarters and held herself together, right past the agents sprawled out on their desks and on the floor, with vodka bottles in hand, she even thought that she spotted a bottle of red cordial but she wasn’t sure. She stepped out of the elevator into her private floor of the warehouse and fell to her knees. The tears came so easily and refused to stop. She cried for so many reasons, she cried because she had shot the man she loved. She cried because he had betrayed her and was working with a man that she thought was dead. She cried because now she might never see her daughters again. She cried for an hour and a half without signs of stopping. When it finally subsided she looked around her lavishly decorated apartment and wanted to break something. the Ming Dynasty vase she stole form the emperor of China, The crown jewels, the original Mona Lisa, she had stolen in the late 70’s, The and many other priceless works of art and antiques. She wanted to break something priceless, just to appease her pain.

The elevator bell dinged as someone reached her floor, she walked to her bed and climbed into it, knowing that only two other people had access to her apartment, her first in command, and her bodyguard.

“Irina, are you ok?” Her first in command asked her, “You seemed different somehow when you came in. And please excuse the mess downstairs, they’ve been working hard and needed a break.”

“I am fine, thank you. And I understand, I wish I could just blow off steam and down a bottle of absolut sometimes too. What brings you up here? Other than my acting differently of course.” Irina asked

“Sydney and Nadia have been abducted. They were ambushed by armed assailants, while running yesterday morning. No one is claiming responsibility yet, but they have made demands.” Crys stated

“Why wasn’t I notified of this earlier?” Irina asked angrily jumping from her bed.

“Because we couldn’t find you. We figured you were on one of your many soul searching trips.” The first in command answered saltily

“What do you mean you didn’t know where I went? We do have surveillance cameras still don’t we? Katya stabbed me and abducted me. I’ve been missing for a week. How could you not notice I was gone.”

“I’m sorry I don’t know how she could have evaded to security check points. But I do have some good news.” Crys interrupted

“She got in because there is a leak in our organization ребенок. I want them found, and you can interrogate them until the tell you everything. But let them live, I want to deal with them. Now the good news.” Irina commanded with her usually authority.

“We have coordinates of where they are being held. We intercepted the communicae between Dixon and the abductors. They are being held not far from North Park on Rue La Fayette in Paris. He don’t have the exact building yet, but the tech department should have that information in the time it would take to fly to Paris.”

Irina was tired, and needed a good two weeks to fully recuperate from all she had just been through but her daughters were more important to her.

“Ok, I want you to assemble the best four agents we have and brief them. I want them ready with in the hour. I need to shower and get ready myself.” Irina dismissed her first in command. Once the elevator doors were shut Irina took the discs form her pocket and put the one labeled SAB47 into the cd drive. As Irina read the information on her screen Irina realized that the deceptions she had become aware of were far worse than she could have imagined. But she would have worry about those things later right now she had daughters to save.

The faces of the agents that Irina’s first in command has chosen were familiar to her. She knew most of all of them by name except for one. That one face happened to be the only male in the group. Irina chuckled to herself as she got into the drivers seat of the black Escalade and put the vehicle into drive. “Just like Crys to assemble a mostly female team.” Irina thought to herself humorously, but she trusted Crys’ judgment. They reached the Jensen Airport, a small private airfield, that held Irina’s fleet. The six agents settled in on the plane and were silent. The young man, who Irina now recalled went by the call sign southpaw, was the first was the first to speak.

“Um… Could someone clarify something for me please? I am going to disable the security system. But I’m not a computer person. I’m better with intel and marksmenship.” He protested.

“We know that, which is why you are disabling the system. The area is heavily guarded and we need someone that is good with a gun on the first line. We will be helping you via sat. comm. We’ll be with you every step of the way.” the woman she knew as Erika explained.

“You won’t be alone, I’ll be right beside you the whole time,” Crys spoke calmly, “Mac will be on the roof of the adjacent building with a snipers rifle if anyone unexpected joins us that we don’t know about. Emma be the secondary team with Irina. And Erika, will of course wait for us in the van.”

“Oh ok, I guess I understand better now.” southpaw lied obviously still unsure of what he would be doing. Everybody was silent once again, until someone emerged from the cockpit. Those that face the cockpit didn’t recognize her, but Irina knew by the sound of her footsteps.

“Elena, why have you stowed away. Why are you here?” Irina asked

“Because I know you are not ready to do this yet. You have too much to think about right now, and you are not ready to see your daughters. I will take your place and please do not dispute me, you know I am correct.” Elena said flatly.

“You are right Elena, but know that if you have come here to betray me like Katya has you won’t be the only one to pay with your life,” Irina threatened as shock crossed Elena’s face. “Don’t look surprised that I know these things sister, I knew before you did.”

Irina remembered the day she found out that her sister pregnant. It was a year after she had faked her own death. And she was a bit jealous that Elena was allowed to stay in America, with her fake marriage. Irina had gone AWOL and come to America to check up on her sister. She waited till Elena was gone and snuck into her house, it was then that the doctor called and left a message on her answering machine.

“Hello, this is Dr. O’Reilly at the Richmond Medical Center. I have the results of Olivia’s pregnancy test. If you could please call me at your convience I’d appreciate it. Thank you.” Irina played the recording through twice. She knew that the doctor would only ask for here to call if she was pregnant. Irina found Dr. O’Reilly’s number and called him. She lied to him and told him that she was Olivia’s personal aid and was returning his call.

“Yes, well, I’m happy to say that Olivia is pregnant with a healthy baby girl,” the doctor stated.

“Ok thank you for the good news. And have a good day.” Irina interrupted.

“Miss, you didn’t let me finish, Olivia is pregnant with a healthy baby girl, and a healthy baby boy. She should be very happy, that both children are perfectly fine as of now.”

“Oh well this certainly is reason to celebrate doctor. Thank you.” Irina said hanging up as the doctor droned on.

Irina’s mind returned to the situation at hand as Elena spoke.

“I never planned on betraying you Irina, it was never my plan. And as for things I’ve done in the past, you know I didn’t know they were against your wishes. And you know I’m very sorry.” Elena apologized.

Irina was about to respond but the No Smoking/Seat Belt sign came on signifying that they were landing. They reached the North Park shortly after midnight and set to work right away. Irina watched the events from the same rooftop as the sniper.

ahhh so Lauren and Sark I assume are Elena/Olivia's kids?
I think i'm right.

Update soon, you left us hanging with poor Jack bleeding all over his floor
E

Thanks for all the support so far. I am working on the next chapter now, but it might be a week or so before I get it posted b/c I'm goin away for the holiday. But I should be back on the 28th. I'll make sure to PM y'all tho. Happy Holidays to everyone ;) :xmas:

:tree:

Chapter 6

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Southpaw, remove the security panels face plate and connect directly to the system, that way we can patch into it easier.” the first in command instructed. “Ok connect the PDA to the red and black wire. Careful because there is a black and red wire also.”

Kody did as Crys instructed and soon they were patched into the computer system and the door opened slowly on its own. Just as the agents crossed the threshold a man stepped from the shadows in the front of the house.

“Ne vous déplacez pas, ou je soufflerai vos têtes de rien de Dieu au loin!” The man barked.

“What did he just say to us?”

“He said, Don’t move or I’ll blow your God damn heads off.” Crys answered flatly

“That’s what I thought he said, just checking do you think he knows that there is someone on the roof with a gun aimed at his head?” Kody chuckled

“Vous riez, mais votre ami là-bas vous fera aucun bon, vous Américain pompeux. Nous savons où elle est aussi.” The guard returned to his question.

“Well I guess answers your question now doesn’t it.” Crys threw at him frustrated.

“Laissez tomber vos pistolets et mettez-vous des mains dans dessus les vos têtes.” the man demanded.

Crys and Kody dropped the guns they had in their hands and put their hands behind there heads.

Mac saw the man in the shadows a second to late. He already had the two agents at gun point and she could feel the familiar feeling of cold, unforgiving steel pressed against the back of her head.

“s***.” she swore under her breath.

“Stand up slowly and step away from the weapon.” The gum man commanded in an Austrailian accent. Mac did as she was told, and wondered where Irina had gone.

“Is there anyone else up here?” The man asked with the gun still at her head.
“No, I’m alone. And now if you don’t mind could get that thing away from my head.” Mac answered unsure if she really was or not.

“Fine,” The gun man lowered the gun, “Let’s go across the street now.” Mac complied and was cautious not to make a wrong step. She feared that they had failed until they reached the stairwell. The man reached around Mac to open the door only to find someone occupying the doorway. The dark hair beauty smiled at him and he looked pleasantly shocked, and a smile briefly crossed Mac’s face.

“Pardon on me monsieur, I did not know that there were others up here.” She said in French accented English. “Are you two new in the building?”

“Uhhh, No madam we are from across the street.” He said looking here up and down. “A little old, but she is still very sexy.” he thought.

“Well maybe I will come visit you sometime.” She said with a little giggle and moving out of the way so they could pass. As they did he looked back only once which was a big mistake. Irina pulled her trusted luger from its holster under her jacket and attached the silencer.

“Move.” She yelled to Mac and pulled the trigger three times at the blink of an eye sending the guard tumbling down the stairs. The two rushed back up the stairs to the roof to see what had happened to the Crys and Kody. The guard was leading them into the house when Mac shot him in the back of the head, sending skull and brain matter flying onto the other two agents backsides.

“Thanks Mac, I always wanted to know how I would look in brain.” Kody mumbled in disgust as he turned around to pick up their guns.

“Ok we are safely inside, Erika try and find Syd and Nadia using the computer system. Emma and Elena we’re ready for you.” Crys spoke softly into her comm. Link. The two agents searched the first floor cautiously as Emma and Elena searched the upper floor.

“Dammit, They are nowhere up there, and I’m assuming you didn’t find them down here either.” Elena exclaimed.

“No they didn’t but I did.” Erika said happily. “There seems to be several sub-terrainian levels to this house they are on the third one down. But there are about nine guards between them and you.”

“Good odds, don’t ya think.” Kody chimed in happy to hear there was going to be a gun battle.

“Riiiight,” Erika continued from the van “The elevator is located in the library at the back of the house, it is concealed by a large book case.” The team quickly found the correct bookcase and ripped it from the wall. The door started to open and the agents stepped off the sides concealing themselves in the shadows.

“What the hell was that?” One of the guards in the elevator questioned.

“I don’t know. But you should have a look. I will remain here incase anything happens.” the other one said with fear in his voice. The first guard stepped from the elevator and walked ten steps out into the library and feel to the ground as a bullet ripped into his back.

“s***.” the other guard yelled reaching for the button to take the elevator down, but Crys was there to deliver a round house kick to his head, knocking him unconscious.

Crys, Elena, and Emma got in the elevator and left Kody to keep watch over the unconscious guard.

“I never knew you had any children.” Crys stated as she looked at Elena

“Yes, I have two children twins in fact. But I only know where my daughter is. My son was taken by the Russian government when I gave birth to him. The doctor that birthed them told my husband that he was still born, but I knew otherwise.” Elena said sadly. “That is why I am here to help Irina, because I know what it’s like to not know your own child.”

That was really good! Clarification though, please. Who are Kody and Crys, because I'm guessing they are not Elena's kids. But otherwise, great update! And thanks for the PM!

Dude that was awesome chapters! Its soooo cool to see myself in the story! Can't wait for the update!

I can answer that! Crys is first in command in Irina's organization and is also part of that agency. So no, they aren't Elena's kids.

I'm a little confused. But s'all good. So, Olivia Reed is Elena? Or, is Sark Elena's son, and the baby boy Olivia had is not Sark?

Crys and Kody are Agents that work for Irina. Crys is her first in command who was pretty much raised by her. And Kody is southpaw, the man from the plane. Neither are Elena's. and Yes Elena is Olivia Reed. But Sark is not her son.

Back