Правда При&#1085

Well Ethan if I told you that now then it would ruin the story. It will come up in a couple of chapters. Not the next one but soon.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7</span>

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>
One of the Guards had noticed that the elevator was descending and knew that had it been an ally the would have been alerted which meant only one thing they had been breached and hostiles were raiding the facility. The guards stood ready when the elevator reached sub level two, guns trained ready to shoot anything that moved. The doors opened and it was empty. The guard in charge signaled someone to go have a look, the guard stepped in and looked to his left “nothing” then to his right, and stepped right back out of the elevator but now with a gun to his head. Elena stood there alone with her gun pressed against the temple of a man she didn’t know but she didn’t care. She had given up on emotions when the KGB took her son from her.

“If one of you so much as sighs your friend here loses a brain. And don’t try anything heroic, I have a team of 12 on standby up stairs, if I don’t step out of that elevator in 7 minutes they are coming down. Now listen to me and listen closely, You are holding to women, sisters, I want you to lead me to them now and if you try anything out of line I will kill you.”

“Stay here and alert me if anyone else comes down that elevator.” the commander ordered and two guards came from the of group and stood with their backs to the elevator. Elena was accompanied by the commander, her hostage and two other guards. They lead her down a very dark narrow hallway to a door that could have been mistaken as the door to hell. It was at moment that they reached the door that the guards at the elevator realized they weren’t alone. They turned the moment they heard the drop from above the elevator, but Crys had her gun drawn and with the accuracy of a sniper hit the first guard between the eyes, the second guard turned to run but Crys shot his legs out from under him. She walked of to the guard who had lay on the cold concrete in pain.

“Shhhhh, don’t say a word,” Crys whispered then brought her foot down on the guards face, knocking him unconscious. “Ok lets move out, there are three guards down the hallway on the left. We will take them out and then go help Elena.” She instructed

Crys and Emma made there way slowly down a dark hallway, the turned a corner cautiously and saw a lit doorway halfway down the hall. Loud, boisterous voices were coming from the doorway.

“They must be in there. I’ll go in first you wait four to seven seconds to come in.” Crys ordered, Emma simply shook her head. They came to the door and Crys went in, immediately the talking stopped and there was a thud. Emma counted to six and turned the corner to enter the room and she saw Cry’s body on the floor and two men standing over her.

Quickly before they noticed her she brought her foot up and kicked the man on the right with jaw breaking strength and accuracy. He fell to the floor stunned as the other guard stood up. His hand instantly went to his wrist for his gun but Emma roundhouse kicked the guard in the stomach, throwing him across the room into a shelf with cleaning supplies on it. The guard let out a guttural groan and turned to face the shelf, leaning on it for support. He turned quickly and brought with him a glass bottle of bleach.

Emma was ready for this maneuver and had picked up a broom stick that lay on the floor. With the grace of a dancer and the force of a boxer Emma turned and crouched at the same time, bringing the broomstick around with her and knocking the guards feet out from under him. He landed with a loud thud and the bottle of bleach with a loud crash. As the bottle smashed it threw the contents onto the guard. Hitting him in the face and blinding him.
Emma quickly turned her attention to the guard she had kicked. Blood poured from his mouth but he stood up and took aim at Emma with his gun.

“booooot eeeettt oooowwwwwnnn” The guard mumbled gesturing to the broomstick.

“No I won’t you son of a b****.” Emma said smuggly back.

“Oooowwwww urr Eeeelll chhoooottt” the bloodied man threatened.

“I don’t think so you bleeding pile of….” Emma said as a shot rang out. The guard fell to the grown as Crys got back to her feet wielding her trusty TAC-S.

“That was close. Am I ever glad you came too.” Emma praised

“Well it wouldn’t have been an issue if you had just shot him in the first place. That is what your gun is for Emma.” Crys said with a chuckle

“You know I don’t like shooting people. I don’t want them to die.” Emma said as she hung her head.

“Oh Emma there is nothing to be ashamed of. We should find that other guard and get to Elena and the others.” Crys said plainly

go Emma....my computers wacked up lately cuz my moniter is on the fritz so sorry for my past lame reviews.....so i liked the whole fight scene cuz everyone needs your great picture-drawnin' fight scenes in their stories.....crys is hillarious....thx for the pm ^_^ .....i can't wait for more

Crys- Derevko agent of US desccent, raised by Irina but not biologically a derevko.

Emma- Derevko agent of Finnish descent, Has a rabbit named Irina after her fearless leader, recently survived the Tsunami in Thailand.

Back