Season 2 Preview

A

AliasALIAS

Ok, this is not the official preview from ABC.com, but it is the preess release.
Which means...

POSSIBLE SPOILER

highlight this text:
Phase One" -- Sydney and Jack are confronted by the new director of SD-6 (Rutger Hauer, "Blade Runner," "Nighthawks") who replaces a missing Sloane, whose whereabouts -- and intentions -- are unknown. Meanwhile, romantic sparks begin to fly between Francie and Will, on a special post-Super Bowl edition of "Alias," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26 (approx. 10:15-11:15 p.m., ET/7:15-8:15 p.m., PT), on the ABC Television Network.

SPOILER OVER

P.S. Are ABC Media Net's previews considered spoilers? :thinking:

Re casting spoiler: ack! I'm looking forward to this!

AAA it's that early??? Uh oh. I won't be able to watch it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Well I'll hafta tape it and watch it ASAP... :(

10:15 for EST? TVguide.com said 10:30...so just be careful when settng those VCR's...leave some extra time just in case!

If I were on the east coast and taping, I'd definitely leave lots (!) of extra time, particularly at the end (as in an hour or more)! You never know how far a football game is going to go over the estimate. Plus, (although Superbowls usually aren't close) what if it goes into overtime? Then it gets really long!

Well, on the good side..if it goes int overtime more people will want to watch it..and finish watching it...and se what's on afterwards.... ;)

Question! It said up in the spoiler that Sloane is missing, but I thought he was just on vacation and left Jack in charge. Did he just not show up when his vacation was over?

What I can't figure out is, if this episode was originally supposed to air after "Double Agent", how will it make sense? The episodes generally have to be in a certain order, just imagine how chaotic it would have been if the last two were switched around. Are they shooting new scenes for the next one, or what? How are they going to make it make sense, sequence-wise?

I'm not sure how this is gonna work out, but we don't really have a lot of information on the next episode. Maybe with the extra time between new shows, maybe they're splicing clips from one show to the other to make sure it makes sense? Not totally sure about that, but it's a thought.

It's possible that they can do a little rewriting and re-filming if necessary to work out any kinks--or it could have been written so that it could slip inbetween.

:thinking: I am little lost here...can anyone tell me when they gonna show Ep 13: Does that mean it will be a rerun this coming Sunday, Jan 19? or no ALias bec. Jen is nominated in a best actress category for the golden globe awards?

There is a rerun on Jan. 19. It's episode 3 from this season, "Cipher". Episode 13, which seems to be titled (currently) "Phase One", will air after the Superbowl next Sunday. I'm assuming episode 14 is "Double Agent" and will air on Feb. 2, but I don't think that's set in stone yet, is it?

Azalea said:
There is a rerun on Jan. 19. It's episode 3 from this season, "Cipher". Episode 13, which seems to be titled (currently) "Phase One", will air after the Superbowl next Sunday. I'm assuming episode 14 is "Double Agent" and will air on Feb. 2, but I don't think that's set in stone yet, is it?
i don't think anything is set in stone with all the mix up

alias_fan said:
Azalea said:
There is a rerun on Jan. 19.  It's episode 3 from this season, "Cipher".  Episode 13, which seems to be titled (currently) "Phase One", will air after the Superbowl next Sunday.  I'm assuming episode 14 is "Double Agent" and will air on Feb. 2, but I don't think that's set in stone yet, is it?
i don't think anything is set in stone with all the mix up
The planned airdate for Double Agent is Feb 2. They most likely wont change the schedule, but if they did, we will be ultimately confused :o_O:

Wait a minute, I never herd from ANYWHERE that a rerun was on tomorrow.!! Last weekend on the preview is said "Next week is gettin hot" and it showed Syd in a bikini and then it said "And in two weeks, on super bowl weekend" How could they be playing a gosh darn RERUN??????

Back