Season 3 preview

SkyGirl5

Cadet
WOAH syd tottally sees lauren!!!!!!!! but they were dressed so similar - wierd!
vaughn is gonna be so dense in this eppy i have a feeling b/c he will be blinded by his "love" i belive - tho im not sure how much love is actually there...
but its sad we gotta wait 2 weeks tho

Yeah i know... looked similar. Probably another punk club. Looked pretty though... I think. But BadVaughn! He must see the Evilness!

I don't know if he is blinded by his love - I don't really think that he loves her. He is just a typical guy and can't believe he may have been duped.

bubbletea said:
Yeah i know... looked similar. Probably another punk club. Looked pretty though... I think. But BadVaughn! He must see the Evilness!
On a totally unrelated note...a good friend of mine (who is all punk) is an extra in the club scene of this episode. Hopefully she will have 2 or more seconds of screen time.

maybe the "blind love" isnt for lauren...but maybe for sydney...hmmmmm...u know those stupid promos...alwasy tricking us...

sycofancy said:
On a totally unrelated note...a good friend of mine (who is all punk) is an extra in the club scene of this episode. Hopefully she will have 2 or more seconds of screen time.
GOOD LUCKS TO YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!.........although it's kinda late now...but......

arghhhh...why are the writers making Vaughn such a ....i don't even have the word for it...guy!!!!! SHE'S EVIL....GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!

however, next ep loks like an interesting one, and in the preview, does Vaughn see Lauren in the mall or whatever going down the escalator..or did i see it wrong?!?!

yendys47 said:
sycofancy said:
GOOD LUCKS TO YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!.........although it's kinda late now...but......

arghhhh...why are the writers making Vaughn such a ....i don't even have the word for it...guy!!!!! SHE'S EVIL....GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!

however, next ep loks like an interesting one, and in the preview, does Vaughn see Lauren in the mall or whatever going down the escalator..or did i see it wrong?!?!
Yeah since it was shot on March 8th there is really nothing she can do.

She claims she was both dancing and in the background chatting while holding a drink.

Lauren shows her true identity.... :lol: Even though Syd and Lauren are dressed similiarly... I must saw, Syd can pull it off SOOOOOOOOO much better than Lauren!

did anyone else notice SYD looked SO MUCH BETTEr than Lauren in her similiar "dominatrix" like getup? Vaugh what do you see in Lauren? so sad when he decided not to "sleep on the couch" (n)

okay they say "love is blind" but come on! vaughn is pissing me off. my dad can't stand him...he says he's a wimp...... :lol:

Hey... Just wondering if anyone has a link to the preview. I missed it and I am so sad!!! I really need to know what it is all about by watching it, because I don't like to read descriptions. I can't wait another week and a half for the next episode... so painful! I thought they told us that we were not going to have to wait anymore because they were going to show them back to back for the rest of the season.

Anyway, if you have the preview, let me know!!

ya, Lauren does look gross with that disguise. I wouldn't touch her or look twice if I saw her out (well, maybe except to make sure that I actually just saw someone wearing that). I am sure it all fits in with her surroundings though. Well, at least this time it appears that she is gonna be BUSTED!! Let's just hope. Oh, also, it looks like Vaughn is going to piss me off again in this episode. I like him a lot and all, but if he continues to hurt Sydney with Lauren... :angry:

i think that vaughn isnt really blinded by love...i think that anyone who married an evil would try and defend them just because they themselves felt ridiculous for not realizing anything.

Back