Prison Break: The Final Break

Tetine

Cadet
I was glad to see Scofield and the prison again, but the plot was too predictable... It's not a great movie, but I enjoyed it, I enjoyed the way they ended the series. They should have made a movie about Alias too !

Ooka

Cadet
Darn, hadn't even heard of it. I've watched every episode and hadn't even heard of the movie, XD

Well, I don't really want to buy it any time soon. By any chance does anyone know where I could watch it online?

Tetine

Cadet
Darn, hadn't even heard of it. I've watched every episode and hadn't even heard of the movie, XD

Well, I don't really want to buy it any time soon. By any chance does anyone know where I could watch it online?
Have you tried on fox.com ? Or maybe on five.tv

Ooka

Cadet
Well, I don't believe it was ever played live, on Fox or any other channel, so I doubt it'd be on those sites. :/

Patrick

Cadet
I saw it, it was an amazing ending to the season, and i was a bit disappointed when micheal died but he did have a very serious brain tumour and that is how they ended it as well, so i guess it was coming, i was not a big fan of the whole gang thing though.

Top Bottom