Project: Christmas

Title: Project: Christmas
Author: Sandra
Genre: Action, Drama, Angst, Romance, Humor (basically everything)
Major Characters: Irina Derevko, Jack Bristow, Sydney Bristow, Michael Vaughn, Cuvee, Kendall
Summary: The SpyFam goes on a special mission, a Christmas mission.
Ships: J/I and S/V
Timeline: After Passage and The Abduction
Disclaimer: I do not own Alias. Never have, never will.
Author's Note: My brother is evil and yelling at me, so I cannot post until like 2:00ish. :hi: See ya later.

Okay, I'm going to post the first chapter...

Chapter 1: Heavenly Rewards

*This Chapter is in God's POV*

I look down, through the hole in the clouds by my chair. I know that I already have an angel assigned to this crew, as a matter of fact, I have two. Anyways, they are far more entertaining than some of the others.

Now, it is true that for every person I have a plan. I just write in the choices and let them choose their fate. This means that every life is interwoven in some way. I used to do every life in this way. However, the world has grown much from the early millenias.

Now, I have a different angel design choices for each human. It is very hard for the newbies to believe that in the nine months a baby is carried, its fate is designed.

Now, every angel designs lives a little differently. They hand out gifts to the children and so forth. Some make my children live boring lives. Others make them live angsty lives. Most make them happy lives. A dozen or so of them make them live romantic ones. Finally, the last make them live spontaneous, exciting lives.

Now, I give out the assignments. I made the mistake of sending a spontaneous angel and an angsty angel on the family that I described.

All the bad things in the world either happen because of my old...um...well, he's kinda a combo of a friend and enemy all rolled together, Satan, Lucifer, there's many names for him...

Well, it's always either him or a mistake in the life. He is the temptation. Some just can't resist it. You have to have an iron will, really.

Well, back to my family. It all began with Russia. Russia has always been especially weak to temptation. That's because the lost souls from Lucifer's domain take their vacation there, because it's so cold there. They made it a habit of planting evil ideas in the Russian's brains.

And evil precedes evil, so there just became more and more evil, leading right up to the Bolshevik Revolution, Lenin, Marxism, Stalin, and, of course, the imfamous KGB. Thus, Irina was recruited and the vicious cylce began.

Now, here he was staring at the little group before him. This group consisted of the famous Sydney Bristow (at SD-6), the callous Jack Bristow (also at SD-6), the angsty Michael Vaughn (at the Joint Task Force Offices), and last, but not least, the illustrious Irina Derevko (in her cell).

My, they are an unhappy bunch. Poor innocent Sydney with a dead ex-fiance, dead boyfriend, mother who shot her, dad who lied to her, handler who alomst died because he helped her, and a drug-addict friend. Well, though I know the reasons behind these actions were mostly noble, she was still hurt by them.

None of them is truely innocent. They have all caused harm against their fellow man. They have all broken my ten commandments, but, so do millions of people a day. None of them really, except Michael is Christian, but they have repaid some of their debts to society.

They really deserve something for all the times that their country has gone first, all the lies told to protect, all the betrayal flying through the air. They need a Christmas present.

For once, they need to be a family. They need a real Christmas, instead of being reminded of what they'll never have. But how to orchestrate this?

Well, it should be a mission, all the parties currently being observed should be involved, in a foreign locale, with huge rewards that will aid them in the destruction of SD-6, truths must be told, and relationships repaired. That was a tall order, but I could wing it.

An idea popped into my head. I manipulated some thoughts...okay, it was Sloane, Kendall, and Sark's, but still...

They would have themselves a merry little Christmas indeed...

MTC...

- Sandra :coffee:

one favor to ask; please don't do the whole it's-a-wonderful-life thing, because we've all been there, done that. do something that's all your own.

~Me :angel2:

I had lunch three hours ago. And i still don't see anything posted! Now what's up with that? :lol:

Back