Quick Question

Do any of the HJ Dev team read these forums? I think when I saw some of the GM's talking in the MMORPG.COM forums, I made a in correct leap to assuming they looked at these too. Don't get me wrong, these forums are great, I'm just curious to know how friendly they are with the community.

HJ-Altiron
HJ Staff
HJ-Candy
Community Member
HJ-Cinnamon
HJ Staff
HJ-Cirakin
HJ Staff
HJ-Diviana
HJ Staff
HJ-Frozz
HJ Staff
Send a message via AIM to HJ-Frozz Send a message via MSN to HJ-Frozz 38
HJ-Goat
HJ Staff
HJ-Phyxsius
HJ Staff
Send a message via AIM to HJ-Phyxsius Send a message via MSN to HJ-Phyxsius 0 HJ-Phyxsius's Avatar
HJ-Riot
HJ Staff
HJ-Rowell
HJ Staff
HJ-Royce
HJ Staff
HJ-Sisca
HJ Staff
hj-sylveria
HJ Staff
HJ-Zee
HJ Staff

That is from the memberslist and you should have noticed a couple posts with your crazy posting today ;)

Heh, I actually have the terrible habit by acknowledging people by their signitures rather than names. But yea, my bad. I should have checked the member's list atleast. *Doh*

Sorry :(

41 BTW.

WatchMaker said:
Heh, I actually have the terrible habit by acknowledging people by their signitures rather than names. But yea, my bad. I should have checked the member's list atleast. *Doh*

Sorry :(

41 BTW.

You must really enjoy Hero's Hall if you're posting that much. I really do enjoy reading your threads, and I'm glad they aren't just spam. However, yes the devs DO read these boards, and they do take our suggestions into effect. So yes, your ideas do reach Simutronics.

I see you are skilled in the art of EXTREME forum posting, WatchMaker. But can you instill the fear into their hearts with your posts like I did?!!!

I think not.

Alright, sweet. I just wanted to double check that I didn't make any false conclusions.

[EDIT]: It says I Post Irregularly (50-100) So naturally I'm going to need to prove that wrong. 101 !!

I think Simu keeps all the GM's in a cage and only lets a couple out at a time. The rest of the time they make them work on the game all day and only let them get 4 hours of sleep a nite. Diviana and Sylveria are just able to escape from time to time and are able to post so that we know that they are still alive and they haven't been worked to death.

Who wants to visit the HJ Dev petting zoo? No no....don't rush too quickly....they frighten easy.

That's it....just rub their bellies till they submit...ornery little fellows.

*Sticks a sign in the ground*

Code:
            [   Season   ]
            [U][            ][/U]
                 |  |
                 |  |
                 |  |        V    V    V
                 |  |       >X<  >X<  >X<
                 |  |        |    |    |
[U]                 |  |        |    |    |                  [/U]

I'm closing in on my goal of another 50 posts today.

Back away folks. Don't worry, they're quite harmless unless provoked.

Now, unfortunately, it seems this one's gone rabid.

Looks... Like I'm gonna.. have to put 'er down... *sniffle* She was a good gm...

Watch it.

Sylveria is a major contributor to my current project. If she goes .. there could be pure chaos.

You are lucky my lightning bolts don't work on these forums. However, don't think I haven't made note of these events. I have. And they will punished.

You get beta. I get revenge.

mwahaha. hahaha. ha.

Cirakin

*edit: I even previewed it for typos. Gah!

HJ-Cirakin said:
You are lucky my lightning bolts don't work on these forums. However, don't think I haven't made note of these events. I have. And they will punished.

You get beta. I get revenge.

mwahaha. hahaha. ha.

Have as much revenge as you want! I get beta! :D

Back