Quotes

Dr. Meredith Grey: Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared. Difficult to live with, and impossible to live without. Intimacy also comes attached to the three R's... relatives, romance, and roommates. There are some things you can't escape. And other things you just don't want to know.

Since I am in college I can understand the roommate part for sure.

Izzie- "I'm horny, I'm half-naked, and I'm saying yes!"

George- "Let's have this baby."

Adele (the chief's wife)- "That is not the she he was asking for."

Penny.

Meredith: Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.

Derek: This is a good day to save lives. Let's have some fun.

Cristina : This is me being supportive.
Meredith : Really?
Cristina : Yeah, I'm totally supportive. Go.
Meredith : OK. The man I love has a wife and then he chooses her over me. And that wife takes my dog—OK, she didn't actually take my dog I gave it to her, but I didn't mean to give it to her, I meant to give it to him—but that does not change the fact that she's got my McDreamy. And my McDog. She's got my McLife! And what have I got? -sits up- I can't even remember the last time we kissed. 'Cause you never think the last time is the last time, you think there'll be more. You think you have forever, but you don't. -flops onto pillow- Plus my conditioner decided to stop working and I think I have brittle bones. I just need something to happen. I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope. And in the absence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I might die today.
Cristina : [throws back blanket] Whatever - everybody has problems. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work. NOW! Move-move-move! [opens the door to find Izzie and George]
Cristina : We're good to go.

Yeah long one but that's one of my favorite scenes. Cristina rocks :D

Does anyone have the whole convo between Derek/Meredith when she tells him she doesn't remember the last time they kissed and he remembers it?? Cause it is probably my favorite scene and I really want to know the quote =)

Here it is. I got it from Wiki. They have tons of quotes there

Meredith : Hey.
Derek : Hey. You almost died today.
Meredith : Yeah, I almost died today. [Derek is at a loss for words and starts heading to the door] I can't, I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was "I'm going to die today" and I can't remember our last kiss. Which, is pathetic but the last time we were together and happy, I... want to be able to remember that, and I can't. I can't remember.
Derek : I'm glad you didn't die today. [starts to leave but stops] It was a Thursday morning, you were wearing that ratty little 'Dartmouth' T-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole at the back of the neck. You'd just washed you hair and you smelled like some kind of...flower. I was running late for surgery, you said you were going to see me later, and you lean to me, put you hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kinda like a habit. You know, like we'd do it everyday for the rest of our lives. And you went back reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed. [Derek starts to leave]
Meredith : Lavender. My hair smelled like lavender...from my conditioner.
Derek : Lavender. Huh. [smiles then leaves]

MEREDITH: "You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done! All the boys and all the bars and all the obvious daddy issues, who cares? I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore."
DEREK: "This thing with us is finished. It's over."
MEREDITH: "Finally."
DEREK: "Yeah, it's done."
MEREDITH: "It is done."

MEREDITH: "If you knew me... if you knew my family.. if I told you the guys that I've slept with lately... the scary and damaged may actually be more than you can handle."

GEORGE: "So... I'll see you at home then?"
MEREDITH: [pauses, smiles] "Yeah."
GEORGE: "Okay."

Back