Quotes

After reading all the great quotes posted I had to go find a site with Will & Grace quotes. I ended up imdb and they have a selection of quotes.

Here's some of my fav:

Grace: I want to marry..."the one."
Karen: And well you should, honey. How else are you going to get to "the two" and "the three"?

Karen: Good Lord. I can't believe I'm at a public pool. Why doesn't somebody just pee directly on me?

Will: Look at this. I'll bet Courtney Love has probably peed in this very toilet.
Grace: Or, at the very least, around it.

jess said:
Grace: I want to marry..."the one."
Karen: And well you should, honey. How else are you going to get to "the two" and "the three"?

Karen: Good Lord. I can't believe I'm at a public pool. Why doesn't somebody just pee directly on me?

Will: Look at this. I'll bet Courtney Love has probably peed in this very toilet.
Grace: Or, at the very least, around it.
:D :lol:

More quotes! ^_^

Mrs. McFarland (Jack's mom): [to Jack] Well, you always were very fond of the nursery rhyme, 'Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Three Men In A Tub.'

Grace: That's not a compliment. A compliment is 'you're sexy', 'you turn me on', not 'one look at you proves I'm a queer'.

[Jack has his feet up on Grace's table]
Jack: I'm too much of a giver. That's right. I give a little bit too much. Always putting other people's needs before mine. Well, no more. Before it used to be World, Jack. Now it's Jack, World.
Grace: Hey, Jack-world, how about you move your Jack-feet before I kick your Jack-ass?

ok 2 funny ones

Jack: Grace when you met me did you know i was gay?
Grace: My dog knew

and something about jacks mom not knowing jack was gay caused Karen to say
Karen: what is she, headless?

:rotflmao: oh man those are good!!!!!!!! 😆

I'll always remember when they were at that birthday party together getting their faces painted: (It goes something like this)

Karen: This wasn't a very good idea Jackie.
Jack: It was a better idea than yours: telling those kids the balloons were made out of candy.
Karen: yea...kids are dumb.

LOL! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

haha i have some Karen ones:

Oh honey, I have a fake laugh with your name written all over it

OK, rule number one. Unless you're served in a frosted glass, never come within four feet of my lips.

Grace that blouse hurts like a hangover.

Well don't let it get to your head, your hair is already such a disaster that the Red Cross wouldn't give it coffee.

:lol:

Jack: I know how you feel... when i was with marco, he cheated on me with a guy he got to know through an add
Karen: oh my, how did you find out?
Jack: it was my add

Grace: This must be hard for you... You just found out and whoop, there it is
Will: Whoop, there it is??? And what do i need to say now? Who let the dogs out??

Jack: Someone's got an great big vocabulary, but an itty bitty dic.....tionary

Will: It's the Notorious F.A.G.

Will: Listen,...Homo Wan Kenobi.

Matt Damon (whatever his character's name was): Look, I'm as gay as the Ice Capades!

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
haha i have some Karen ones:

Oh honey, I have a fake laugh with your name written all over it

OK, rule number one. Unless you're served in a frosted glass, never come within four feet of my lips.

Grace that blouse hurts like a hangover.

Well don't let it get to your head, your hair is already such a disaster that the Red Cross wouldn't give it coffee.

:lol:
[post="1056198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Karen is so great. One of the best (and I think highly under-rated) television characters in a loooooong time!!! :lol:

just like megan mullally sung on SNL "forget will and grace, call it jack and karen".....

"Oh, my God! You're my new hero. If you didn't smell like shaved lamb, I'd hug ya."

"I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Anastasia Beaverhausen."

"How'd you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?"

"Makes me wanna barf, I wanna kick him 'til he's dead, honey"]

"Ladies and gentlemen, fresh from 45 minutes of butt-robics, I give you..my ass!"

"It's the oldest story in the book. Boy meets girl. Boy wants girl to do dominatrix film. Girls says, "Naked?" Boy says, "Yeah." Girl says, "No way." Boy says, "Okay how about you just wear this rubber dress and beat this old guy with a scrub brush?" Girl says, "How hard?"

and my favourite...

when Jack tells Cher how it is "if i could turn back toimmmmmee"

Jack: "This isn't a situation where you can close your eyes and start to pray it will be over soon like a Jennifer Love Hewitt movie"

Jack: "I used to have multiple personalities, now I'm only dating one man"

And I loved this piece where Karen and Jack are sitting at "Jacques" (LOL) and these 2 kids are coming out of the elevator sayin' "trick or treat" and Karen fills their pumpkins with whiskey :D:D:D

ow ps... on the first page it says "She had him at J-LO" but Karen did say "She had him at jello" *it was about the coock seducing Stan in prison*

some quotes from my favourite episode - Boo Humbug

[A KNOCK ON THE DOOR]
WILL: Jack, go away. Grace and I are-- are naked and oiled up and about to engage in some Greco-Roman wrestling.
HARLIN: [THROUGH THE DOOR] How long is that gonna take, Will? I'm double-parked.

GRACE: [TO "NIXON"] My dad voted for you. [TO WILL] Will, what are we gonna do? I'm allergic to bees, and I'm a democrat.

WILL: You guys wanna watch 4 hours of Swedish cinema? [THE KIDS SHAKE THEIR HEADS] Then behave yourselves.

aw cmon swedish cinema isnt that bad :angelic:

and finally these from The Big Vent also one of my favourite episodes

GRACE: I called in sick.
WILL: Called who? You're the boss.
GRACE: I know. It was a strange conversation. If I do it again, I'm gonna fire me.

JACK: Funny, funny, funny, funny. FUNNY!
!
KAREN: All right, stand back, no pushing. Don't crowd the Pearly Gates. We can only let a few of you people in. All right, you, you, and you. You in the acid-washed jeans, you're gonna have to wait...a while. Ohh, and honey, did you really think you could get into Heaven wearing body glitter? Well, you can't. No. Sorry.

Back