R.I.P Anya

Ok. I'm a huge fan of Anya becuase she is just so funny (especially in 'Once More With Feeling' and she thought it was either bunnies or midgets). Anyway I was deeply hurt (lol) when Anya was killed by a Bringer in the final episode and I thougt we should pay tribute to one of the greatest characters the show has had.
REST IN PEACE, ANYA.

by the way this is only semi-serious , although I do feel we should pay our respects to her.
Feel free to comment below.

GOD BLESS

THE LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved Anya. At least she died at the end and we dodn't have to endure any Anya- free episodes. Darn you d_a you're gonna get me crying again! :runs out of the rom sobbing like a baby:

i wud love to pay my respects!!! i think anya was lovely andreally funny. i think it was sad that she neva got on with willow, but i think willow understood her much xander loved her!!!! she will be a great lose to everyone and died loved by everyone!!!!!
thanx for coming onto our screans and making us laugh!!!!!!!! :(
we will all miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I have some good news. I made a fic about Ana coming back to life on the Hellmouth Boards (theres a link on Loz's sig, Espionage). or on Kath's sig

Oh, I was SO mad that they didn't cry.

I mean, Xander mourned the MALL more than her!

:angry:

But I guess Joss had a reason for killing her... You know Joss, he never lets a relationship survive. Someone always gets stabbed or dies. Sometimes both.

P.I.P the legend! i luved Anya
she was sooooooooooooooo funny n it was so sad that she died n it was quite dissapointin that no-one else said anything bout her except for Xander! But he was proud of her n that was sweet!
R.I.P Anya!

Back