Rambaldi's Sign

Milo47

Cadet
the <o> sign was a HUGE step into finding the box in the artic snow. I'm wondering what that symbol means and what it could possibly help in the future. Perhaps there is such a number that could replace zero. Because <o> in a way means a number that is greater than zero, but less than o at the same time. Perhaps it's infinity? Infinity = Immortality? What do you think?

Nice work!! I hadn't even thought about the symbol <o> or what it could mean!! Plus, that's is what Rambaldhi was seeking right, immortality?? Good Job!! :D

great theory on that one! And we do get to see it again. I think it's in the next episode, Sydney finds the tattoo of the symbol on some guys hand.

Could the guy with the tattoo in the next episode possibly be Rambaldi himself then? Or just perhaps another villian with a clue in his DNA?

i have always wondered why it is that, and thats a great theory!and yes i cant wait till there is more info on rambaldi and i wonder who the guy is who has the tattoo!

If he is one of Rambaldi's followers, then maybe he could know part of Rambaldi's secrets. But who could it possibly be? (I hope a new character...)

I am right now watching the third episode of the first season and I just saw something that was interesting...when this woman and Eduardo Bendigas (the man with the key around his neck at all times), it showed a close up of her hand reaching for the key while they were having sex, and it on her hand was the <o> symbol placed between her thumb and her index finger on the top of her hand. Perhaps this is a clue that she is in someway obsessed with Rambaldi or perhaps one of Rambaldi's "followers" living in immortality.

Ok, sorry about that last comment, I was just watching further and I found out it was really Anna Espinosa with the tattoo on her hand...perhaps she is due after all for upcoming episodes? What do you think? Since in the upcoming episodes there will be a person with a "tattoo on his/her hand"

Milo47 said:
If he is one of Rambaldi's followers, then maybe he could know part of Rambaldi's secrets. But who could it possibly be? (I hope a new character...)
yeah, but he was dead, hence why Sydney could see his hand, so no new character possibilites there. ;)

Ok, now that I've searched all around for it I found a "definition" for the sign.

from the eye <o> to the hand

what's that supposed to mean though??

that's good thinkin'....but wow was Rambaldi incredibly smart to think of all of these ideas!! he's totally stumped me, or shall i say Abrams has totally stumped me!! I wonder what anyone else thinks about it....good work Vaughnmyangel

Rambaldi was smart, almost too smart, considering he was a prophet.....perhaps the solution to his "theory" is going to be REALLY simple!!! If not then i'm in trouble trying to figure it out, it's hard!!

i really found that your theory is interesting.
Nevertheless, here's mine:

the <O> sign represents an eye.
It is the kind of eye which is symbolised in the Ra representation....like an omniscient presence.

Back