Random 173!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Well, to make this truely random, I'll quote Viva. How many ways can you kill a man with a pencil?

POST 3000!!!!!!!!!!! :winner: :winner2: :winner3: :seehearspeak: :Prop: :laughbounce: 💘 🏒 :harp: :giveup: :drive: :diespam: :cloud9: 🦋 👮 :bond: :wish: :welcome: :trampoline: (y) :throb: :surf: ⚽ :Police: :Playball: :mail: :kicking: 🍦 :groupwave: :cheers: 🤤 🇩🇯 :daisy: :hi: :2love: :idea: :captain: :tvhappy: :Punkrock: :whistle: 👍 :Pop: :chef: :band: :eek:scar: :tcu: :tree: :balloons: 🤤 :chocolatekiss: :thejoyofpepsi: :godblessamerica: (y) :xoxo: :wizhat: 🦷 :sport: :Photo: :christmas: :joker: :eat: :boxing: 📖 :blowakiss: :artist: :angelic: :ninja: :Phone3: :kiss: :angelic: :flowers: :xmas: :eek:ldhi: :stupid: :baa: :love:

i know what you mean!! i was going on post 1000 then it was like 960 posts i was like what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHT HAPPENED TO ME.....I WAS AT POST 2999 AND IT WENT TO 2960...its no the first time neither,,,,I'm mad it toook me forever to do that!!!

my brother got his license (sp?) today... my mom made him drive me around first :smiley: It was hella scary! But he's not a bad driver... I thought I was gonna die though...

rockisdead said:
my brother got his license (sp?) today... my mom made him drive me around first :smiley: It was hella scary! But he's not a bad driver... I thought I was gonna die though...
:lol:
Well, atleast you were not in the car with one of those people who drive with their feet or one arm (seen it for myself). :lol:

I would feel safest in a car driven by Dale Ern Heart Jr or Michael Schumacher though :lol:

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Spage said:
I get my licence in six months, just a heads up. I'd stay off the road if I were you. ;)
Lucky... hopefully I'll get mine soon... I'm dying without it... I don't even have my f***ing learners permit yet :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back