Random 173!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betha Bristow said:
The Oracle said:
Betha Bristow said:
I'm actually mad at her.. She's blamed everything she's ever done wrong onto me and my friends.. my completly innocent friends... not only in that thread did she betray me, but she betrayed my best friends as well. And not just that, but betraying us publicly like she did, she lied to you all... also betraying you guys.. I will not miss her. She is the reason so many people have left. I've apologized to things I have caused on this site and I don't mean to make people upset.. but she did... therefor.. I will not miss her. You all may have different opinions though.
Ok, one, she has the right to blame you. I normally don't go accusing people of things, when I don't know them, but I can see right here and now that you aren't a very nice person. She did tell me that you all think she's 12 or 13 or something. She's 16. I know her offline so you can believe me. She isn't a horrible person, she's actually a really good friend.
:rotflmao: i see you've been telling her much. I don't blame you at all but that's the first time I've heard someone say "your not a very nice person". Never in my time on the internet have I heard that. I was just stating the truth. Listen. I've known Moriel since June which was the first time she lied to me.

"ok.. um dont tell anyone because this is a reel big secret.. but i'm actually not 15. i'm 13 like you are. my name is cari foreman and i live in blah blah wisconsion. middle class freak with a haunted house... " -her

"REALLY?! THAT IS SOO COOL! I'm not 13.. I'M REALLY 12! BUT DONT TELL ANYONE! " -me

"THIS IS SO COOL! MAYBE WE COULD MEET! I'M GOING TO HAWAII IN TWO YEARS THAT WOULD BE SO COOL IF YOU COULD COME TOO!" -her

"yayyy! ive finally found someoen my own age! " -me

:hmm: that was almost an exact replica of the PM she sent me back in June. And yah know why she wanted to meet me? its because she had a problem with Siri.

you probably hate me. That's obvious ^_^ Actually.. I wouldn't be surprised if you WERE Moriel. I know Moriel.. I've known her since June. She loves to pretend she's people she's not. She's IMd so many people saying "hi I'm Melissa." "hi I'm Alexia" "hi I'm Carly" . :hmm: Which isn't true at all.. She walks around with plans to hack people's computers.. and plans to get other memebrs banned. She threatens people and used to curse me out daily. she accused me all the time of lying.. of betraying.. even accused me of loving her boyfriend :hmm: She still bleives I'm in love with Misha.. or I hate him or soemthing.. :confused: I don't care. ^_^

if you are not Moriel, I'm sorry she obviously dragged you into this. She dragged me into her tangled twisted web of conspiracy and betrayal. So I'm sorry you were too.. That is.. if you aren't Moriel yourself. And.. I don't blame you for hating me. It's not your fault; it's her's. And she knows it too. ;)
lol ok, that was almost funny. I am not Moriel. She said she was me? Interesting. Yea, she does go under aliases a lot.

Oh and Charlie, I'm sitting at Moriel's computer posting. I am at Moriel's house right now. I am not Moriel. So if our IP addresses match, that's why.

The Oracle said:
lol ok, that was almost funny. I am not Moriel. She said she was me? Interesting. Yea, she does go under aliases a lot.
:Paranoid:

well if you do hate me and choose to listen to the things she b****es about me behind my back.. go ahead. But if you choose to ignore those things, than...

I'm Betha. Nice too meet you... i guess. ^_^

Betha Bristow said:
The Oracle said:
:Paranoid:

well if you do hate me and choose to listen to the things she b****es about me behind my back.. go ahead. But if you choose to ignore those things, than...

I'm Betha. Nice too meet you... i guess. ^_^
I didn't meet her online, like you. I met her offline, in the REAL world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back