~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!!! How's everybody doing? I just got done writing both of my papers. One's due tomorrow for sure, but if I turn in my other one I get 10 extra points on it! My essay writing days are finally over for the semester!!! w00t!!! ^_^ :lol:

I got all my stuff for my prom 2day!!! :woot:

And since my freak accident in which my friend cut my hair WAY too short, I decided to do a Sydney Bristow and wear a wig :redhair: :lol:

Hey! That's awesome about the prom thing! Good luck with the Sydney Bristow thing!

I have one more week of school and then finals! w00t! :lol: I'm so bored...I need to find something to do...

I thought about that, but my bro has both my controller and Kingdom Hearts II at the moment :lol: ^_^ Right now I'm about to start my College Algebra Final Exam review... shouldn't be too bad.

:lol: I agree...so how's everybody doin? I'm about to watch The 10th Kingdom...it was a mini series they played on tv once...it's about 6 hours altogether...but I still like it... ^_^ I've also been playing around in photoshop so I'll have to see what happens... ^_^

hi everyone!! i liked that miniseries too Blondie!! anywho, just dropping by, havent been by here in a long time. studying for finals....yay!

^ ah world of warcraft, don't get me started on that game... i think i've finally managed to tear msyelf away from it at last with the revelation my GCSES are in... 2 weeks :blink: :cry:

Never played either of 'em... :lol: I've got 3 more finals to go...they aren't too hard though! ^_^ Still watching The 10th Kingdom! ^_^

trust me wow is so big and quests to do with others .... lol fortunately i do keep myself under a strict regime lol

hows everyone doing ?

^_^ I'm doing pretty good! School's finally over for me. Now I just have to find some other things to fill up my time with...I'm about to start a painting, it's gonna look really cool when it's done! :lol: ^_^

How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back