Random #285

another weekend is upon us ... not much happening around here ... about 10 days so I can go on vacation ... and I'll be in Dallas for TwiCon 2009 ... yay!

another weekend is upon us ... not much happening around here ... about 10 days so I can go on vacation ... and I'll be in Dallas for TwiCon 2009 ... yay!

lol you will be in my area lol!!!! Well its a hour drive into downtown dallas but yeah :smiley: gotta love the dallas stars :smiley:

been good so far ... ending my last day of work for now ... will be back to work on August 9th ... going on vacation ... yay!!!'

See you all soon!

Afternoon everyone, how has your day been?

Sad day!!! This past week 3 people i know have passed away! One was a guy who just retired and got in a motorcycle accdent. One was one of my best friends' grandma and then the Hardest one is.... My old youth director's baby son..... they just adopted him... he was only 6 months old :( :( and they lost there oldest son in a helicopter accdent about a year and half ago. Its been a very sad week :( and yeah so right now everything is very sucky :P

thats really sad syd ... sorry to hear that :(

the Twilight Convention is over ... and I still got 2 more days in Dallas before I go to Nashville for a couple of days ... the convention was fun, the Volturi Masque Ball was a blast ... got to meet Jasper, Emmett and Dr. Cullen ... awesome guys!!!

thats really sad syd ... sorry to hear that :(

the Twilight Convention is over ... and I still got 2 more days in Dallas before I go to Nashville for a couple of days ... the convention was fun, the Volturi Masque Ball was a blast ... got to meet Jasper, Emmett and Dr. Cullen ... awesome guys!!!

awww thats super cool!!! I would never been able to get off work to go to that thing :P
Yeah im still not sleep well
And a girl i know *i consider her a friend* just lost her bf in an accident..... my dad just hear from her mom a few mints ago... very sad that she is gonna have to deal with that :(

Back