Random #285

not to much going on here! Im on spring break!
Andy was here a few weeks ago :P
Lots of hw and work :P
Blah blah i miss andy!!
So how is everybody else doing?? :D

lol i have work and school most of the week! I started reading the twilight book last night! im off work tommorow but i still need to find a short cocktail dress for cheap for an event on the 4th and its driving me crazy!!!

oh ... sorry I haven't been around ... my pc was having an issue with this site ...

I am actually going to a Twilight Convention in July 2009 in Dallas, TX ... its gonna be fun!

how are things?

I'm doing good, apart from missing Lizzie bad. Hope your b/day pressie arrives in time darlin'!

Just picked up a cheap PS3 NHL hockey game...gonna take the Stars to the Stanley Cup hehe

doing fine over here too ... been busy at work ... weekend was good though ... party hard! need to take it slowly the next couple of weeks ... and prepare myself for my next vacation ...

oh ... sorry I haven't been around ... my pc was having an issue with this site ...

I am actually going to a Twilight Convention in July 2009 in Dallas, TX ... its gonna be fun!

how are things?

lol i heard there was some convetntion here but i dont know much about it! I live in the DFW area :P

Miss you too andy poo!! and I love my necklace :smiley:

well the convention is at the end of next month ... and promises to be quite big ...

how is everybody doing? how about the changes on the site? what do you think?

well the convention is at the end of next month ... and promises to be quite big ...

how is everybody doing? how about the changes on the site? what do you think?

yeah idk ive got accepted into a new school for the fall so ive trying to save money :smiley:
Im shocked by the changes! But its good i think! Hope everybody else is doing good :P

Back