Season 5 Rate: "...1..."

What did you think of "...1..."

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Ooookay... not a fan of the new theme background... <_< It looks like some n00b fan artist did it. <_< ;) no offense or anything but... :ermm:

And the ultrasound! :cry:

--Mandy :angelic:

well despite missing vaughn.. (who i still dont think is dead.. which is the only reason im not more upset about it) i love this episode so far! sydney is so kickass :D

SHE JUST FREAKIN KICKED HIM OUT OF A WINDOW!!!!!! :jawdrop:

but what if hes dead thatt means hes not gonna move and then they cant track him... :thinking:

*joins Janet in denial bubble* there's still guest starring :cry:

anyhoo, i really hope that guy dies!! when he was talking to Syd's stomach and apologized to the baby, i knew Syd was gonna kick his ass, thats going to far :angry: GRRRRRR!

what was in that water :confused:

ewwww the new girl is working for the bad guys!! :angry:

hey, what if she doesn't know their the bad guys :Ponder: reminds you of something ;)

i hope JJ isn't repeating that again, it's getting old :blink:

awwww weiss... :( i love him..

wheres nadia??? is she still in that coma-thing? :blink:
Yes she is.

I'm so sad! I don't want to see Weiss leave! :cry: it'll be just wrong! :cry: I dont' want a new cast! *whines* the only ones left now are JG, Carl, Ron and Victor! :cry:

Yes she is.

I'm so sad! I don't want to see Weiss leave! :cry: it'll be just wrong! :cry: I dont' want a new cast! *whines* the only ones left now are JG, Carl, Ron and Victor! :cry:
agreed
and i hate carl and ron so all i have is jen and victor
well, i dont hate carl and ron i hate sloane & dixon

Well those of us in denial can finally see that Vaughn is really gone, like I said.
This is so depressing. I want to watch the last episode over again even though it's sad. Just having MV THERE makes a difference. The death was just too sudden. I feel like I took his presense for granted before. Sigh. Vaughn you stupid snooper.

Back