Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i'm so pissed. i didn't even care much for vaughn the last season and now i WANT HIM BACK. i soooo cried and um the writers are so mean b/c they never had a wedding or ANYTHING!!!

Yeah, I'd have to agree with y'all about season 3 being the worst premiere because of Lauren... it felt like there was no hope! And it was so heartbreaking! Something about tonight's premiere gave me hope... like maybe there will be a happy ending because I don't think he is really dead...
Oh and another thing. I feel like tonight's episode sort of vindicated Vaughn for me. Season 3 took him down the tubes in my eyes and season 4 didn't make him much better... even his sweet proposal to Sydney... but tonight I loved him again!

I personally am just sick at the thought of him really being off the show this early...I know anything can happen.....I wonder when they'll reveal it one way or another. Sydney had some great hair at the end though!!

I hate to think of this...... but what if Jaybrams double tricked us??

he did trick us.
he wanted to show millions of fans that HE is the ultimate spy
you will NEVER be a better spy than Jaybrams never
and now he has proved it to you

I hope you will see the folly of your ways and repent your lying sinner arses

WAIT A MINUTE!! I don't think Syd knows that Vaughn was extracted (if he even was)...bcs in one of the next episodes, she cancel's his hockey magazine subscription...Awwww :(
But maybe Jack did it. That would be good.

I thought it was a fantastic premiere. Very good way to start the season.

He isn't dead folks. Hee. Too much to believe he's not.

Ok serriously - i think after the rambaldi they're getting a bit desperate for plot lines... but i NEVER thought they'd kill vaughn... perhaps it's a ruse.... he didn't really die, and jack is in on it... it's jack's way of clearing vaughn's name as a fugitive and making sure syd has no idea, so that she isn't suspected of being an accomplice... hmmm... i think the killingh and bringing back to life thing is getting old... exciting, but old... i have to say THAT was the part i didn't see comming... oh - and how much do we all love marshall - "we're friends- we do lunch" - also, as a side note - i hope that ALIAS kicks some OC butt in the ratings....
~ Mountaineer

I'm not gonna read 8 pages before posting so forgive me if I'm repeting things people have said. :P

Vaughn is Vaughn!!! Yay!!!!! I'm so glad about that cuz I would really hate the writers if he wasn't himself, if you know what I mean. ;)

And can I just say JG, VG, and MV were all so gorgeous this ep! I miss Suit!Jack and NonSuit!Jack. :love:

I have this nice theory about Vaughn's funeral. It's just like Syd's. :smiley:whistle:smiley:

Finally (cuz my brain is happy), my faith has been semi-restored! Only semi cuz of that evil blonde and the Not!Rambaldi prophetness. Seriously, we only need one Rambaldi-like prophecy.

1st...Love the episode
2nd...I don't believe Vaughn is dead!!
3rd...Love the baby name.
4th...Could Jack offer a little hug in the mix!
I wanted to give the poor girl a hug!

Something just didn't seem right about the episode to me. Vaughn's supposed death was very out of place. JJ said to looks for clues as to where the story is going. That is exactly what I am doing. While rewatching the last half of the episode something popped out that seemed very strange. Something just didn't seem right about the scene with Vaughn and Sydney in the hospital. While discussing baby names Syd is making Vaughn drink "something" out of a cup through a straw. This is very weird. If Vaugn really needed fluids the hospital would hook him up to an IV and give him fluids, especially with all the organ damage he sustained. There is no way they would have him drinking fluids. So this leads one to believe that Syd is giving Vaughn some unknown substance (maybe similar to what Jack did when Sloane was supposedly given the death penalty and "killed by lethal injection"). In fact, the camera shot stays on the straw, and when Vaughn finishes a gulp Syd puts the straw right back in his mouth for another. There is only one reason to show Syd feeding Vaughn through a straw. That reason has to be that what we think happened to Vaughn in that hospital didn't really happen.

Rewatch it again, see what you think

ok so i am severly conflicted with the episode. on the one hand its alias and for that reason i love it, but on the other...it was just not a good episode. i felt that it went by really fast, did anyone else get that feeling? and i figured that they might kill of vaughn, but not in the first episode...i was like oh come on, but i really DONT think he's dead - i mean it's alias, barely anyone is really dead.
to me this just didnt feel like an alias episode, it was some weird knockoff that was titled alias

I have a few points to ask....if he is not dead hwo did they fake the funaral and him gettign shocked with the paddles tryingto revive him???????.....................in the previews shes says you killed my babys father???????????????????????????????

I have a few points to ask....if he is not dead hwo did they fake the funaral and him gettign shocked with the paddles tryingto revive him???????.....................in the previews shes says you killed my babys father???????????????????????????????
come on people, this is alias were talking about, no one really dies, they still have to stop rumors that lauren is comming back before every season, i do not believe vaughn is dead, he himself said he is signed through 6 seasons even if there are only 5, and Jen even said he wasn't leaving.

i relize that but i want to know how they faked his death...and i want to know about his father and why his name was changed???but i still think hes dead and gone

I have to say even though when Vaughn got shot repeatedly and the end of the episode when Vaughn died and the funeral and all really got my blood pumpin and all, I do have to be honest...I was expecting more from this premeire and...it didn't really deliver.

and I am sorry...Vaughn is not dead as a door nail...this is Alias...NO ONE is every REALLY DEAD...::rolls eyes::

Back