• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I still miss Danny/Sydney too! Their relationship was SO beautiful! I'm a Syd/Vaughn shipper but I also love Sydney and Danny. The way they never gave up on each other no matter how hard it got. Their love was so real. And I love that Sydney didn't just rip off her ring and fall into another romance immediately. She kept him with her, and they truly loved each other. :smiley: I miss them! LOL!

Paradise

I don't think i'd ever seen a TV pilot as strong as this. It felt like a show that had been running for years. It was fresh, original & set the scene brilliantly. What's amazing is that they've managed to top it several times since, which shows the genius of Alias...

this is still my favorite alias episode ever. in four seasons nothing has topped it although i did like full disclosure alot. i don't know what it is about the pilot, but it's the best and everytime i watch it, i love it more.

I gave it a 4 - it's a great episode because:

* It's the pilot!
* We get to see how Syd first got into the spy biz
* The first villain to make an appearance is none other than that memorable "Suit and Glasses" guy
* We're given our first looks at what makes Sloane so creepy
* We see what Syd does away from SD-6 (she did have a life outside spying - at least at first)

Haha i am the only one to vote it was ok, i still like the ep but truth be told (no pun intended) i probly wudnt have kept on watching alias if that was first episode i saw, because the first episode i saw was phase one which was like the complete opposite of this. I duno for some reason this episode is just not on of my favourites, i just have seen much better pilots IMO.

This two hour, series premiere was a train-wreck, heart-stopping drama that not only tied my eyes to the tv set, but locked me to the show for good. Of course it got a HUGE five! :angelic:

This is still, after 5 seasons, my most favorite episode. I think it's because of the fast pace. I can't describe it. I watch it constantly on DVD

The first episode to me defines a series ... and "Truth be Told" is definitely one of Alias' Best Episodes ... (y) (y)

Just saw it again last night, since I finally got my Alias DVD Collection ... and it truly shows that JJ was ready for some great TV moments ... JG and VG were fantastic ... and how the story spanned over the hour was done brilliantly ... ;)

Thats why I love Alias ... and I miss this show a lot ... ;)

Back