Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bad

• 2-Horrible

• 1-Worst TV I've ever seen

• Total voters
I said pretty good...it was solid, if unspectacular...

The ending was really cool though...poor Sayid looks like he's gonna be battling the "voices" and the monster next episode...

It was good but Lost has produced some better episodes. They didn't really explain much when it came to Sayid. Like why was he in Australia in the first place? Did his superiors find out what he had done (helping Nadia escape) and he had to flee for his life. And if so, what happened to his family?

Man the French lady was freaky! I thought she was insane until Sayid heard the voices as well! I wonder what that is all about? And that ending was mean! Especially since we have to wait two weeks to find out what the hell happened! Damn you Bachelor!

The side story with the golf cracked me up! I especially loved the deep conversation Jack and Micheal got into about which club Jack should use! :lol: But Micheal, sweetie, Walt never stated he didn't want to play. He said he didn't hold up anyone else. So when your turn came it would have been acceptable to ask Walt if he wanted to use your turn. Just a thought.

Great, great episode. Fantastic show. I really enjoyed Sayid's central episode and am looking forward to them doing another one centered around his character. The storyline involving Danielle was very good. I would love to know more about her. This show has so many directions it can go in. People earlier this season were wondering how long it could go on, I think it could go on for a long time. Next episode looks good as well. It'll be nice to learn more about Claire.

Last nights ep was pretty good

Sayid: It was cool to find out a little more about him...I really liked the actress who played Nadia i thought she was really good.

Golf: LOVED IT! Hurley and Charile were too funny!

Sawyer/Kate: I think shes really warming up to him...Jack may have some major compotition...

Walt/Michael: Yeah I think Michael still getting used to being a Father, but the friendship between Walt and Locke is interesting.

Next week looks SO AWESOME! (but i love Charlie and Claire so it could just be me...)

the episode was great ...

Loved how they did Sayid's story ... what he did to help Nadia ... but still seem to be missing something ... I am sure JJ will let us know that ...

The Golf thing: it was fun to watch ... I was actually expecting something to happen or someone scream and everybody turns around ... but didn't happen ...

Michael/Walt: what is wrong with him??? needs to understand his position as father ...

Sawyer/Kate: she is getting there ... Jack needs to work on his part ...

Danielle: great way of introducing her ... I was like asking the TV ... "Who the hell is Alex???" ... at the end she didn't give too much about him either ... she needs to be back sometime soon ...

In 2 weeks ... Claire's eppy is looking good ... can't wait ... :woot:

Also, the end ... can't wait to see what Sayid is gonna be seeing or hearing ... I hope he doesn't get eaten ... (n)

GREAT EPISODE :D

:eek: He hears the whispersssss :hide:

And I feel bad saying this but the French lady is scaaary...if I saw her at night I'd scream :mellow: But I guess that's how they wanted her to look. And it was so sad that Alex was her son.

And Sayid's story was good :D But he left the pics with the crazy lady -_-

The scene where they were both holding out their guns toward each other was a super cool scene :D

And Hurley :lol: He's too adorable ^_^

Though...wait.......was Kate betting against Jack?

And Sawyer was so cute trying to get back in the crowd :lol:

SAYID....PLEASE GET BACK SAFELY 🇳🇴

Back